Practical studies of the systematic development of an empirical curriculum for the teacher training course under the new teaching licensing law
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Joetsu University of Education (2002)|
University of Miyazaki (2000-2001)
KOBAYASHI Tatsushi College of Education, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90244186)
DOI Susumu Shinsyu University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30242663)
HAGA Toshio Hirosaki University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (00142828)
NIGORIKAWA Akio Center for Educational Research and Development, Assistant Professor, 学校教育総合研究センター, 助教授 (10293268)
OKANO Tsutomu Niigata University, Faculty of Education and Human Science, Assistant Professor, 教育人間科学部, 助教授 (30233357)
SHIRANE Fukue Hiroshima University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (00033639)
浦野 弘 秋田大学, 教育文化学部, 教授 (50185089)
生田 孝至 新潟大学, 教育人間学部, 教授 (20018823)
中山 玄三 熊本大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (40211437)
住野 好久 香川大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (60243531)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥3,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
|Keywords||Teacher training course / Friendship projects / Teaching practice curriculum / Teaching practice / 教員養成カリキュラム / カリキュラム / 体験学習|
(1) On the basis of the results of a questionnaire conducted in 2000, it was found that the nationwide friendship projects were classified into five types.
(2) From the analysis of students' grams and essays, it was empirically shown that the participatory social education friendship project of Hirosaki University Faculty of Education was a significant teacher training program.
(3) The educational effects of the friendship projects were examined using, as cases, the "Shindai YOU Yuh Hiroba" of Shinshu University and the "nationwide friendship activities," and a system was drawn out whereby the basics of child understanding and guiding techniques are acquired, and planning and imagining abilities are developed, and hence shared with other universities.
(4) In comparison with the teaching practice and the friendship projects, the following three points were indicated regarding the student "learning" : (1) To develop the attitude and power used for the objective and content of practice not with the top-down approach but on their own. (2) To generate a tacit knowledge that can be revised for an amorphous type. (3) To recognize that practice is carried out together with friends who deal with children.
(5) Based on the results of "the questionnaire survey on the empirical curriculum using teaching practice as a main pillar," the nationwide trends and characteristics were sorted out according to the teaching practice curriculum for freshmen up to seniors.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (8 results)