The Research of Educational Effect for a Japanese Language Teacher by the Remote Education System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Japanese language education
|Research Institution||The National Institute for Japanese Language |
YANAGISAWA Yoshiaki The National Institute for Japanese Language, The National lnstitute for Japanese Language, Department of Teaching Japanese as a Second Language, Chief of Second Division (80249911)
ISHI Erika 独立行政法人国立国語研究所, The National Institute for Japanese Language Department of Teaching Japanese as a Second Language, Chief of First Division (90212810)
SUGITO Seijyu 大学共同利用機関法人人間文化研究機構国立国語研究所, The National Institute for Japanese Language Department of Teaching Japanese as a Second Language, Head (10099913)
NITOGURI Shin Tokyo Gakugei University, International Student Center, Assistant Professor (70208255)
OKAMOTO Taiji 富士通株式会社, Fujitsu Co.,Ltd Development of JAVA, Section Chief
SUZUKA Toyoaki 日立ソフトウエアエンジニアリング株式会社, Hitachi Soft Engineering Co.,Ltd, New Business 5th Group, Engineer
佐々木 倫子 国立国語研究所, 日本語教育センター, 日本語教育指導普及部・部長 (80178665)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2001
Completed (Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥6,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,200,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥7,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,200,000)
|Keywords||self-valuation / a Japanese language teacher / the educational information database / self-development / Web Based Training / practical data / share / WebCT / 研修 / マルチメディア / タスク / 漢字・語彙指導|
1. Development of contents used in Remote Education for Japanese Teachers
(1) Development and employment of the courses
The investigation project and the analysis project by WebCT (http://webct.media.nagoya-u.ac.jp:8900/SCRIPT/te005x/scripts/serve_home)The development project (Sharing the Educational Information Datebase)(http://220.127.116.11/KRB/)
(2) Employment of mailing list for collecting protocol data form informants, and Analysis of protocol data from informants
We held the conference in the Nichigo Nichibun Gakkai in Busan city.
3. The results
(1) Japanese language teachers acquire useful the educational information for their consciousness change.
(2) Japanese teachers decide with their subjectivity whether to send the educational information.
(3) The share of the educational information and the use of a computer raise Japanese teachers' autonomy.
(4) Lesson evaluation of a Japanese teacher is guided to the educational information which the teacher acquired.
Research Report of Remote Training on Web (on May), Web site (http://18.104.22.168/Teacher/index.htm)
Report (3 results)
Research Products (2 results)