Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka Women's University |
YANABU Ryuichi (2001) Osaka Women's University, Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Professor, 人文社会学部, 教授 (20141476)
村田 修身 (2000) 大阪女子大学, 人文社会学部, 教授 (30219919)
FUJITA Tadashi Osaka Women's University, Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Professor, 人文社会学部, 教授 (00141606)
OMATA Noriaki Osaka Women's University, Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Professor, 人文社会学部, 教授 (70117919)
TANIMUTA Satoru Osaka Women's University, Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Professor, 人文社会学部, 教授 (90094458)
IMANISHI Kouzou Kyoto Gakuen University, Facylty of Human Cultiral Studies, Professor, 人間文化学部, 教授 (00310665)
MURATA Osami Osaka Women's University, Faculty of Humanities, Professor, 人文科学部, 教授 (30219919)
和田 安弘 大阪女子大学, 人文社会学部, 教授 (30145651)
柳父 立一 大阪女子大学, 人文社会学部, 教授 (20141476)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2001
Completed (Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,900,000)
|Keywords||life-long learning / volunteer / volunteer coordinator / national policy / polic of LEA / volunteer at school education / volunteer at life-long learning / providing information for volunteer|
These "Researches on policies and schemes for utilizing people's fruits of life-long laming as volunteers" are part of "Researches on life-long learning and volunteer activities.
Research members are scholars from universities, civic MA scholars, sectional chief civil servants controlling services concerning life-long learning, librarians and schoolteachers.
We discussed and focused four areas of researches, i.e. (1) practical volunteer activities, (2) volunteer groups and supporting organizations, (3) coordinators, (4) national and local policies.
The results are as follows.
(1) Case studies on 1. "Women's Center and volunteers", 2. "Hall and stage volunteers", 3. "Volunteers at children's football team", 4. "Volunteers on school activities" are made and gathered the facts and problems to be solved.
(2) Case studies on 5. "Volunteer bureau for social welfare" and ＆ 6. "Consultation, providing information and class operation for life-long learning by a voluntary association made after "leader class" are made.
(3) Case study on a pioneer volunteer-coordinator is made.
(4) National policies and changes on volunteers in life-long learning on papers from national council, MEXT and other government offices are researched. Undertakings and schemes for volunteers in life-long learning in prefectures are researched and local governments in Osaka prefecture are researched by questionnaire to LEA's.
(5) Additionally, 3 discussing papers are made on 7. Background of policies comparing Japan and Germany in a paper, 8. Ideas of life-long education and role of schools, public libraries and school libraries, 9. Role, facts and problems to be solved on volunteer coordinator, providing information and idea of utilizing people's fruits of life-long learning as volunteers.
The report paper contains 4., (3) - (4), 8, 9, and others are included in "Report of the Center for Lifelong Learning No.5" published in 2001 by Osaka Women's University.