Study on International comparisons of dissemination styles in Child medical treatment and developments of nursing skills
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY |
SATO Yoko Hokkaido Univ., College of Med. Tech., Asso. Prof., 医療技術短期大学部, 助教授 (90162502)
MORISITA Setsuko Hokkaido Univ., College of Med. Tech., Prof., 医療技術短期大学部, 教授 (80191021)
YOSHIMURA Sadako Asahikawa Medical College School of Medicine, Prof., 医学部, 教授 (10182817)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Child / Audio-Visual Material / orientation / Video / Preparation / 歯磨き / 紙芝居 / 手洗い|
This research aimed to clarify infant and family's needs from the standpoint of the nursing employment for informed consent or the information disclosure being promoted in our country now, and to develop and effective nursing skill to information disclosure intended for the child in the growth development process.
We made the video for chiefly necessary for self-managed chronicity disease patient health guidance (infection prevention measures), and examined, the following conclusions were obtained for this research period based on this purpose.
1) As for the offer of information by Audio-Visual Material, the difference was seen by object person's interest and the level of concentrated power in the effect.
2) The manufacture of the teaching material according to the grip and the recognition power set to the development stage was important in the understanding of the offered content of information because of Audio-Visual Material.
3) Not only Audio-Visual Material (video) and the necessity o
f a supplementary approach was suggested so that it might tie to have understood to continuous practice.
Moreover, Play is effective so that the child may understand something. Then, we investigated the recognition of the nurse, the child care person, and the volunteer concerning child's play, and the following tendencies were clarified in a daily play scene concerning hospitalization child.
1) The nurse recognized, and was practicing play by the aspect of teratment and the growth development concerning the child compared with other occupational categories. The nurse did the same way as the child to play, and the role as a joint worker with the child was admitted.
2) The child care person was behaving recognizing for the child care person to enjoy playing, and for the child to able to find selfs existence in play. The child expression usually occasionally shown to the nursing master in play with the child care person occasionally.
3) The volunteer was recognizing the role to hear child's guardian's story.
Therefore, it is thought that it is important for those who nurse to do help by which the selection and individual of the medium of appropriate talent and the dissemination are paid attention understanding child's characteristic, and noting child's characteristic. Less
Report (4 results)
Research Products (37 results)