|Budget Amount *help
¥8,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Until now no research has been done in this area. But to have this aid I could clarify the actual condition about the publishing culture in Manchuria and Manchukuo in the period under Japan. The research problems of the publishing culture are the publishing legal structure, the publishing policy, the publishing condition, public and special libraries and the present condition in China about these materials.
The actual achievements are as below.
1. OKAMURA, keiji, The Overview about the Organizations of collecting Materials in Manchukuo. FUJI SYUPPAN, June 2004, 256p
The issues printed in this volume are the researches about the society of the libraries in Houten Province, the society of special libraries in Sinkyou City and the list of the library catalogues in Manchukuo.
2. OKAMURA, keiji, "The Publishing Laws and Major Publishing Associations in Manchukuo." Nao de la China no.8(2005):
I researched the wide variety of the laws that controlled publishing activities in Manchukuo and extracte
3. OKAMURA, keiji, "The Chronology of Publication in Manchuria and Manchukuo. "(the paper presentation as the accomplishment of the research for the Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A))
I compiled an extensive chronology about the publication activities in Manchuria and Manchukuo. The articles are, for example, publishers, book distribution company, book publishers association, the control organization in Manchukuo and so on.
4. OKAMURA, keiji, "The History of Manchuria Library Association, addendum: the foundation and the Activity of HOUTEN Library Association Workshop." Journal of Human Cultural Studies no.5(2001):1-48p
I overview the history and activities of Manchuria Library Association, that had the significant influence on the public libraries and special libraries in Manchuria.
5. OKAMURA, keiji, "The List of the Publications published by Japan-Manchu Cultural Society( Nichiman Bunka Kyokai). "Bunken Tansaku (Literature Search) 2001 7(2002):116-125 p
6. OKAMURA, keiji, "The Cultural Activities in Manchukuo through the viewpoint the activities of Japan-Manchu Cultural Society (Nichiman Bunka Kyokai)." Journal of Human Cultural Studies no.7(2002):1-34p Less