TSUCHIYAMA Akira Osaka University, Graduate School of Science, Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (90180017)
MATSUMOTO Takuya Osaka University, Graduate School of Science, Research Associate, 大学院・理学研究科, 助手 (50294145)
|Budget Amount *help
¥54,340,000 (Direct Cost: ¥41,800,000、Indirect Cost: ¥12,540,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥4,160,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,200,000、Indirect Cost: ¥960,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥5,070,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,900,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,170,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥10,920,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,520,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥34,190,000 (Direct Cost: ¥26,300,000、Indirect Cost: ¥7,890,000)
Our aim of this study is to test the "Plasma model" (or "Osaka model" where Q is the surface layer of the presolar diamond and the carbon phase implanted by the noble gases ionized under plasma condition) for Q. The following things are found through this study.
(1) Buss et al. (1996) reported that noble gases decreases with increasing petrologic type and that HL component is more easily damaged than Q to the thermal metamorphism. However, we found that Q is more easily damaged than HL component in the thermal hydrous alteration, which is just the opposite trend to the thermal metamorphism.
(2) We firstly found a method to separate gas-rich fraction by purely physical mean for the Allende meteorite. We applied this method to the two ordinary chondrites. We could obtained the similar fraction for these chondrites, but there is no enrichment of noble gases.
(3) We measured the noble gases in the graphite nodule of iron meteorite, and found that there are Q in the graphite nodule and that there is a new component called "El Taco Xe"/
(4) We synthesized the SiC under noble gas atmosphere and examined the trapping efficiency of noble gases in SiC.
(5) We made the size and density separation of the floating fraction of Allende which was obtained by the physical separation. The noble gas measurement showed that the noble gases were enriched in the density fraction of 1.65±0.04g/cm^3. The scanning microprobe examination shows that this fraction is mostly carbonaceous.