Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyoto University |
MORIMOTO Yukihiro Kyoto University, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Professor, 地球環境学堂, 教授 (40141501)
NATSUHARA Yoshihiro Osaka Prefecture University, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Associate Professor, 生命環境科学, 助教授 (20270762)
NAKAMURA Futoshi Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Agriculture, Professor, 農学研究, 教授 (90172436)
YAMAGUCHI Hirofumi Osaka Prefecture University, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Professor, 生命環境科学, 教授 (20112542)
YUMA Masahide Ryukoku University, Department of Environmental Solution Technology, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (80240828)
IMANISHI Jun'ichi Kyoto University, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Assistant Professor, 地球環境学堂, 助手 (80378851)
小林 達明 千葉大学, 園芸学部, 助教授 (40178322)
|Project Period (FY)
2002 – 2005
Completed (Fiscal Year 2005)
|Budget Amount *help
¥42,510,000 (Direct Cost: ¥32,700,000、Indirect Cost: ¥9,810,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥2,080,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,600,000、Indirect Cost: ¥480,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥11,180,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,600,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,580,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,000,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥16,250,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,750,000)
|Keywords||Environmental Assessment / Habitat Evaluation Procedure / Habitat Model / Ecological Mitigation / GAP Analysis / Nature Restoration / Nature Conservation / Ecosystem Evaluation / 個体群存続可能分析 / 生息環境モデル / 埋土種子 / ギャップ分析 / ヨシ群落 / 景観生態学 / ミティゲーション / PFLP / 生息適地評価 / 個体群存続可能性分析 / アラル海 / 釧路湿原|
To contribute to strategic nature conservation and restoration, habitat evaluation methods and related subjects were studied at the field of sites, where some sorts of nature restoration or conservation activities are in the current issue of concern. Major results are as follows.
(1) To restore small lake systems around Biwa lake, soil seed bank method considering temperature is a promising method to restore original vegetation such as Potamogeton malaianus, endangered species.
(2) Aquatic vegetation such as wide width of reed communities are expected to be a nursery and refuge habitat for indigenous fish fauna such as Carassius auratus grandoculis, which is more tolerant to anaerobic conditions than exotic species such as black bass.
(3) Habitat model was established in the case of Salamanders in dead water region, and several species. In the case of dynamic environment, such as meta-population theory is applied, simple HEP is not applicable, because PVA shows different results.
(4) A new GAP analysis method using potential habitat estimation, using physiological properties, is developed in the case of Kyoto city area.
(5) Genetic analyses of endangered aquatic species provided important information on regional characteristics on the distribution and propagation strategy of each target species of restoration.
(6) Hierarchical consideration, stream system - segment - reach - habitat, for river nature restoration concept for nature restoration is applied to several projects. Multi - Before - After - Reference - Control - Impact sampling for the evaluation of nature restoration project is proposed Basic procedure for evaluation on nature restoration is proposed.
(7) Desiccation process and restoration process in the Aral Sea crisis could be evaluated by the top predator species, pelicans, by the HSI model using satellite tracking.