Analysis of Shock Wave System with Composed Structure Induced by Near Field Collision between Supersonic Jet and Solid Wall
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kitakyushu National College of Technology |
KASHIMURA Hideo Kitakyushu National College of Technology, Control and lnformation Systems Eng., Professor, その他部局等, 教授 (00044397)
YASUNOBU Tsuyoshi Kitakyushu National College of Technology, Control and Information Systems Eng., Associate Prof., その他部局等, 助教授 (70239771)
田上 宗男 北九州工業高等専門学校, 制御情報工学科, 助手 (60321519)
久池井 茂 北九州工業高等専門学校, 制御情報工学科, 講師 (50300653)
|Project Period (FY)
2002 – 2004
Completed (Fiscal Year 2004)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000)
|Keywords||Supersonic Jet / Collision Jet / Shock Wave / Mach Disk / Plate Shock Wave / Separation Babble / Recirculation Flow|
The numerical calculation using the TVD method and the experimental analysis of flow visualization and measurements of wall temperature are carried out, and discussed the generation mechanism of the temperature peak. Next, We try to control the pressure wave induced by surface conditions. The conclusions are summarized as follows.
(1) The flow velocity and the position and numbers of stagnation point are complexly changes by the existence of the separation bubbles.
(2) The pressure distribution on the wall changes by the separation bubble, and the locally pressure peak are occurred when the separation bubble is generated. The positions of pressure peak are dependent on the non-dimensional distance of wall and pressure ratio.
(3) The position of the Mach disk in the jet moves to upper side and diameter is extend rather than free jet. The pressure behind the Mach disk is increment than the free jet.
(4) The maximum temperature and pressure on the wall are generated near the cross point of wall and axis of the jet, and the secondly peaks of temperature and pressure is generated by the separation bubble. These position of peak condition are influence by the self induced oscillation.
(5) The time average pressure at the cross position of the jet are decrease for increment of the pressure ration and the position of plate.
(6) The changes of boundary layer curvature is observed at the interaction point of the upper and lower tail shock waves with the inclined wall and it is due to the generation of separation bubble.
(7) The peak temperature on the axis of inclined surface is generated due to the change of thickness of boundary layer together with the temperature peak occur by the shock wave interacted with wall.
(8) The temperature along the nozzle axis are increases with the increment of roughness of surface.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (20 results)