Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Education on school subjects and activities
|Research Institution||The National Institute of for Japanese Language |
SHIMAMURA Naomi The National Institute of for Japanese Language, Department of Teaching Japanese, Chief Researcher, 日本語教育部門第二領域, 主任研究員 (80124189)
KUDO Mayumi Osaka University, Graduate School of Literature, Professor, 大学院・文学研究科, 教授 (30186415)
SHINMYOZU Kenichi Kagoshima University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (80117514)
KAJIMURA Mitsuro Ryukyu University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (70255016)
KOMEDA Takeshi Toyama University, Faculty of Human Development, Professor, 人間発達科学部, 教授 (70361946)
YANAGISAWA Hiroya Hiroshima University, Graduate School of Education Research, Junior Professor, 大学院・教育学研究科, 助教授 (40230263)
上谷 順三郎 鹿児島大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (10233941)
村上 呂里 琉球大学, 教育学部, 助教授
|Project Period (FY)
2003 – 2005
Completed (Fiscal Year 2005)
|Budget Amount *help
¥26,520,000 (Direct Cost: ¥20,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥6,120,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥5,850,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,350,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥9,750,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,250,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥10,920,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,520,000)
|Keywords||children / pupil / linguistic ability / linguistic life / recognition / 言語能力 / 国語教育 / 作文 / 児童・生徒 / 言語発達|
1. A questionnaire on teaching Japanese to school children was conducted using about 10,000 primary and secondary school teachers as subjects.
2. About 5,000 compositions were collected. They were all made machine-readable. On about 1,700 compositions, a vocabulary survey was conducted.
3. A survey on Chinese characters used in Japanese secondary textbooks was conducted.
4. A survey on the reading and writing ability of high school and university student was conducted. A survey on the writing ability of secondary school children was also conducted.
5. A vocabulary survey of Mainichi Shogakusei Shinbun, Mainichi Chugakusei Shinbun, Asahi Shogakusei Shinbun and Asahi Chugakusei Weekly was conducted. From this survey, concordance of these publications was made.
6. A survey on Chinese characters used by Mainichi Shinbun in 2003 and in 100 titles of Shincho Bunko was conducted.
7. A list of literature on writing compositions was made.
8. A literary survey on the acquisition of Chinese characters was conducted.
9. A questionnaire named'A questionnaire on Kokugo' was conducted on 19,530 primary and secondary school children who lived in ten prefectures.
10. A description of Japanese literacy during the Meiji era was made.
11. A survey on primary and secondary school children's vocabulary development was conducted.