Research on lashing less container ship
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Naval and maritime engineering
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
NAITO Shigeru Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 大学院工学研究科, 教授 (20093437)
NAZAWA Kazuo Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering, Lecturer, 大学院工学研究科, 講師 (10304023)
UMEDA Naoya Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering, Associate Professor, 大学院工学研究科, 助教授 (20314370)
TAKAGI Ken Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering, Associate Professor, 大学院工学研究科, 助教授 (90183433)
MINOURA Munehiko Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering, Associate Researcher, 大学院工学研究科, 助手 (30294044)
|Project Period (FY)
2004 – 2006
Completed (Fiscal Year 2006)
|Budget Amount *help
¥31,460,000 (Direct Cost: ¥24,200,000、Indirect Cost: ¥7,260,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥6,890,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,300,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,590,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥14,170,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,900,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,270,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥10,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,000,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,400,000)
|Keywords||container / lashing / acceleration / target container / bow wing / ship motion|
(1)Control of lashing less mode
(1) Acceleration acting on the target container is calculated under the two control modes and the effectiveness is confirmed.
(2) The control mode to reduce an acceleration acting on the target container and to reduce a turning moment is designed.
(3) An impulsive load acting on the target container in severe sea condition is estimated with calculation, but an experiment could not be conducted.
(4) By changing the arrangement of container, it is possible to avoid the collapse of it caused by the parametric large rolling motion.
(2) The bow fins equipped with container ships can not only reduce a ship motion but also generate a thrust simultaneously.
(3) The control mode to reduce a ship motion is also designed.
(4) Synthetic system is completed. The system's flow is as followings.
Principal dimension of ships → ship motion → acceleration at an arbitrary point on ships → to determine a optimum control coefficient to reduce the acceleration.
By using the system, a design of the bow wing can be became easy, and the force acting on a container at an arbitrary position in ships can be estimated.
Hereafter the results will be presented at an international journal.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (14 results)