Marketing Strategy and Sales Activities of Local Financial Institutions
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Toyo University |
SUMIYA Hiroshi The Faculty of Business Administration, Professor, 経営学部, 教授 (70163061)
MIYAMURA Kenichiro The Faculty of Business Administration, Professor, 経営学部, 教授 (90211599)
|Project Period (FY)
2004 – 2006
Completed (Fiscal Year 2006)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||local financial institutions / service marketing / inter active marketing / financial service business / case study / data analysis / interview research / 事例研究 / 地銀 / 信用金庫 / リレーションシップ・バンキング / 成長戦略 / アンケート調査 / 損益計算書分析 / 経費 / 役務取引 / サービスの見直し / 渉外担当|
We carried out the following study in three years.
(1) We performed interview research for 21 local financial institutions(9 regional banks and 12 shinkin banks).
(2) We analyzed questionnaire research data for shinkin banks.
(3) We carried out self-completed questionnaire research for regional banks and analyzed data.
(4) We compiled a case study of Tokyo Star Bank.
(5) We performed causal analysis with service marketing variables and business results of local financial institutions by analyzing questionnaire research data of local financial institutions. From here, we found out that service marketing variables explained a part of business results
As for the one of the big changes from 2004 to 2006, as for the finance business, recognition to be service business is to have opened in the world. Therefore the local financial institution which is service business has to practice service marketing.
Because we realized this change, we did an effort to study a local financial institution from a framework of service marketing. With that in mind, we performed data analysis and were able to get a result of the above (5).
The three marketing of a service marketing triangle is external marketing, internal marketing and interactive marketing.
However, marketing means of those three marketing is not yet clear. Therefore we have to let a study of service marketing progress.
Our future problem is to study the new hypothesis / inspection type that we did for a local financial institution.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (8 results)