A Study of Participation in Teachers Community through a work of Visual Teaching Materials
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Education on school subjects and activities
|Research Institution||Hokkaido University of Education |
NANBU Masato Hokkaido University of Education, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor (00218075)
|Project Period (FY)
2004 – 2007
Completed (Fiscal Year 2007)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,780,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,600,000、Indirect Cost: ¥180,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥780,000 (Direct Cost: ¥600,000、Indirect Cost: ¥180,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Art Education / Teacher Education / Legitimate Peripheral Participate / Opening a School / 学校を開く / web開発 / メディア教育|
A study of participation in Teachers community
through a work of Visual Teaching materials
A purpose of this study is to consider the following contents.
(1) An appropriate development for Teacher Training Program of art education.
(2) The process when a teacher choice student participates in the teacher community.
(3) The process of product Visual Teaching materials.
This program is divided into three steps.
(1) Step for examine a subject
(2) Step for making the teaching materials
(3) Step for Consideration of the reflection
In conclusion, this program raises participation awareness to the teacher community of the teacher choice student. This program lets the teacher choice student show specialty of the art.
Report (5 results)
Research Products (13 results)