Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Sensitivity informatics/Soft computing
|Research Institution||Sapporo City University (2006-2007)|
University of Tsukuba (2005)
HARADA Akira Sapporo City University, デザイン学部, President (70114121)
HAYASHI Yoshihiro Tokyo University, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Professor (90092303)
SHINTANI Tadahiko Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa, Professor (90114800)
AKAGI Osamu Osaka University of Foreign Studies, Emeritus Professor (10030157)
AMANO Takashi Tokyo University of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture, Professor (90078147)
OKABE Atsuyuki Tokyo University, School of Engineering, Professor (10114050)
秋道 智彌 総合地球環境学研究所, 研究部, 教授 (60113429)
池内 克史 東京大学, 大学院・情報学環, 教授 (30282601)
|Project Period (FY)
2005 – 2007
Completed (Fiscal Year 2007)
|Budget Amount *help
¥41,340,000 (Direct Cost: ¥31,800,000、Indirect Cost: ¥9,540,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥13,910,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,700,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,210,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥12,870,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,900,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,970,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥14,560,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,200,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,360,000)
|Keywords||Domestication / Jungle Fowl / Biology / Ecology / BioStory / Kansei Engineering / Preference of Form / Morphology / Molecular Biology / 国際共同研究 / 生物形態 / 地理情報学 / 国際研究者交流 / 地理情報 / チェンラーイ|
This research is positioned as one subject of the international joint research called "Human-Chicken multi Relationships Research Project (HCMR)." The technology of design for artificial facts is applied also to livestock or domestic fowls.
There are similarities between improving the species of living creature species and the design of the artificial facts.
From this view point, we tend to explain the multi-relationships between chicken and human.
1. Field Survey of the Multi-relationships of chicken and human in the mountain side of Northern Thailand was carried out by Ethnological methods. Moreover, the vocabularies which show the relation between people and chicken were collected, and the comparative study was made between the race / language group.
2. By Biology and Ecology Group, Field Survey was performed and comparative Study with the morphological analysis of the head born of chicken and the result of genetic analysis was performed by using the laser range sensor, and virtual data was built within the computer.
3. In the form study group, the image prototypes of chicken figure was created by CG, and the field survey was carried out, then preference investigation of the taste tendency of chicken figure between Thailand and Okinawa in Japan was conducted, and the clear differences was detected.
4. The geographic information group attached the radio transmitter to the chicken and conducted the ecological investigation which collected the course of chicken behavior.
5. The economics group investigated the actual condition of village economy and distribution of the chicken in northern Thailand. Moreover, it investigated and compared about the economical distribution of the edible chicken in Japan. Finally, text mining technology was used and integration of the research result of each group was visualized as a multi-dimensional structure model of the form of chicken.