YOSHIDA Fumikazu Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Pubic Policy, Professor (70113644)
DATE Noriko (OKUBO, Noriko) Osaka University, Graduate School of Law, Professor (00261826)
TAKAMURA Yukari Ryukoku University, Faculty of Law, Professor (70303518)
AIKAWA Yasushi Tottori University of Environment, Faculty of Environmental Information, Associate Professor (90412155)
YAMASHITA Hidetoshi Hitotsubashi University, Graduate School of Economics, Lecturer (50323449)
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,280,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥780,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥3,380,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000、Indirect Cost: ¥780,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000)
The aim of this research policy was to investigate into the grand vision and institutions toward Asian Environmental Co-operations from various viewpoints. We made our presentations at the following conferences.
(1) The 10th Annual Meeting of Society for Environmental Economics and Policies held at Waseda University, Japan, October 2005
(2) The 7th Asia-Pacific NGO Environmental Conference held at Kathmandu, Nepal, November 2005
(3) The 3rd International Workshop among Japan , China and Korea on the Relief of Pollution Victims held in Shanghai, China, November 2005
(4) International Workshop on Cyclical Economy and Environmental Co-operations in Asia at the 3rd World Congress of Environmental and Resource Economics held in Kyoto, Japan, July 2006
(5) The 11th Euro-Eco 2006: Interdisciplinary Co-operation for the Sustainable Development of Historical Cities and Protected Areas held in Kracow, Poland, September 2006
(6) The 4th International Workshop among Japan , China and Korea on the Relief of Pollution Victims held in Tokyo, Japan, August 2007
(7) The 8th Asia-Pacific NGO Environmental Conference held at Sydney University , Australia, November 2007
(8) The 3rd East Asian Symposium on Environmental and Natural Resource Economics held at Hitotsubashi University, Japan, February 2008,etc.
On the base of the above investigations, We could advanced our research policy on the grand vision and institutions toward Asian Environmental Co-operations.