Interdisciplinary Study on literary Documents and Religious Art of Zuishin-in Temple
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
ARAKI Hiroshi Osaka University, School of Letters, Professor (60193075)
GOTO Akio Seijo University, Faculty of Arts and literature, Professor (80022284)
TAIRA Masayuki Osaka University, School of Letters, Professor (10171399)
FUJIOKA Yutaka Osaka University, School of Letters, Associate Professor (70314341)
UNNO Keisuke Notre Dame Seishin University, Faculty of literature, Lecturer (80346155)
UEJIMA Susumu Kyoto Prefectural University, Faculty of literature, Associate Professor (60285244)
|Project Period (FY)
2005 – 2007
Completed (Fiscal Year 2007)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,020,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,700,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,320,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥5,720,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,320,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,700,000)
|Keywords||Zuishin-in / Collection of Colophons / Kasagi-dera / Shogyo (sacred writings) / Works of Art in Esoteric temples / International Conference at Harvard / Interdiscinlinary Studyon literary Documents and esoteric Buddhism / Anzenji-bon / 随心院聖教識語集成 / 随心院美術品目録 / ハーバード大学国際研究集会 / 善通寺 / 阿字観 / 密教 / 聖教調査 / ハーバード大学 / 禅宗仮名法語 / 寺院研究|
1) Our research members have done the serial periodic researches of archives of some temples, mainly Zuishin-in (随心院) and Kasagi-dera (笠置寺) temple for three years.
2) In the process of these researches, we made the tentative database of the catalogue of Zuishin-in archive, and published some part of the catalogue and the collection of colophons as research reporting papers about its archive (随心院聖教識語集成稿(一) (二)).
3) We made the catalogue and the research reporting papers of the works of art (statues and picture) of Zuishin-in.
4) We also made the catalogue of Kasagi-dera archive and the works of art (statues and picture).
5) We published various research papers about Zuishin-in archive and its works of art.
6) We also published various research papers about Kasagi-dera archives and its works of art.
7) We held the international and interdisciplinary academic conference named "BEYOND BUDDHOLOGY : NEW DIRECTIONS IN THE STUDY OF JAPANESE BUDDHISM" at Harvard University, and made several presentations there.
8) Almost of above achievements are printed in our three volumes of annual research report books named Interdisciplinary Study on Literary Documents and Religious Art of Zuishin-in Temple (vol.I 177pages, vol.II 188pages, vol.III 350pages).
9) And our studies are sometimes done with many graduate students of Japanese literature, history, and arts, so I could try to feed back our forefront studies to them. I think that attempt was achieved in success.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (40 results)