|Budget Amount *help
¥5,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
1. As the post-Kyoto Protocol options, there are "Kyoto style" characterized by "legal numerical targets" and "non-Kyoto style" characterized by voluntary action.
2. Base on the principle of common but different responsibility, the world is divided into three areas in the climate change framework :
(1) developed countries (U.S., Japan, etc.)
(2) medium-developed countries (Korea, Mexico, etc.)
(3) developing countries (China, India, etc.).
The participation forms are voluntary (without legally binding commitments), independent and compulsory (with legally binding commitments).
3. The CO_2 abasement is distributed according to the principle of "allowed same emission per capita" under limiting total emission amount in the world. The total emission constraint is realized efficiently and fairly through emission trade and CDM projects. Based on this principle and model established in this study, the CO_2 emissions of Japan, Korea and China are predicted from 2008, 2013 and 2020 respectively that
are the year they will bear the responsibilities in law.
4. Taking China(6 regions), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia(2 regions) and the other region of world as objects, The Asian energy system model of multi-objects, multi-variables, multi-constraints and non-analyticity is established. Based this model, the relationships among energy production, transportation and consumption by area and sector are analyzed and energy consumption and CO_2 emission are predicted. Meanwhile, the effect of SO_2 abasement is analyzed.
5. This study, taking into account the global warming, in order to create a society with economy, environment, social developed harmoniously, it is suggested to form a cross-border low-carbon society including China, Japan and Korea in Northeast Asia. As with the significance of this issue, through innovating low-carbon technologies and transferring of existing technology, create low-carbon economical system and development process, according to international cooperation in the eco-design for energy cycle of matter, demonstrating the possibility of creating a pioneering low-carbon society, prompting the steps towards a sustainable low-carbon society, providing information for decision-making in Asia. Less