|Budget Amount *help
¥3,950,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥450,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥1,950,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,500,000、Indirect Cost: ¥450,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
(1) About the making of frame of the integrated location assessment of urban regeneration projects, based on especially two urban redevelopment project cases (association/ company -enforcement) in Tokyo and, simulation with the real option approach, the author got the findings that the difference of the enforcement form gave to project profitability and a risk Additionally, the influences to give land prices and taxes cannot be ignored and include the finance technique by public-private partnership in our frame.
(2) About the measurement of spatial distribution of downtown visitors, by using pedestrian traffic data of each street in Sakae South in 2005, a factor analysis with our visibility index is tried. The result shows us that the first factor is the accessibility from the station, the second the land use strength, and the third factor the visibility index, but it was not able to get the statistical significance.
(3) About The development of 'shop-around' agent simulator, with the advice of the collaborator, as a case in Osu district, had improved the model that could express net only the planned action but also the improvised actions, and have confirmed the good performances by comparing with the trial run and actual survey findings. In addition, the formalization and formulation of the agent model with adaptive learning are proposed.
(4) As a case for conflict assessment, the processes of the dispute of 2003 and 2006 in Shirakabe district, Nagoya are examined. Inhabitants-initiated rule-making for the dispute prevention are also investigated.
(5) About the re-making of frame of the integrated location assessment, Nayabashi Fast urban redevelopment project, Nagoya is also interviewed. And in a hypothesis case, project cost-benefit analyses with each major actors are simulated As a result, the author came to think that our frame must include net only this analysis but also conflict assessment.