Aresearch about the scheme of enriching accreditation on the prokssional school regarding with nurturing specialists in social science
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kanazawa University |
HAYATA Yukimasa Kanazawa University, Research Center for Higher Education, Professor (30360738)
AONO Toru Kanazawa University, Research Center for Higher Education, Professor (00202490)
HORII Yusuke Kanazawa University, Research Center for Higher Education, Associate Professor (30304041)
MAEDA Sanae Japan University Accreditation Association, Division of Accreditation & Higher Education Studies, Director (40360739)
TOMINO Kiichiro Ryukoku Univerity, Faculty of Law, Professor (70263499)
FUKUDOME Hideto Hitotsubashi University, Research and Development Center for Higher Education, Lecturer (70401643)
|Project Period (FY)
2006 – 2007
Completed (Fiscal Year 2007)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,430,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000、Indirect Cost: ¥330,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥1,430,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000、Indirect Cost: ¥330,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Nurturing specialists / Graduate school / Accreditation / Education|
This study has carried on with the subjects as follows.
(1) To investigate on the accreditation system on law school of three accreditation organizations (Japan law foundation, National institution fir academic degrees and university education and Japan University Accreditation Association: JUAA) and understand distinctive attributes.
(2) To investigate on the accreditation system on Business school and Accounting school in the United States of America as AACSB, and take hold of the trend and situation regarding the construction of accreditation system in Japan around ABFST21 and JUAA
(3) To investigate on the accreditation system (including the evaluation criteria and process) on school of Public affairs and administration in the United States of America as NASPAA.
(4) To suppose the scheme, outline and regulations (procedures) regarding accreditation system on graduate school of Public affairs and administration in Japan on the basis of system above.
(5) To consider on the international quality assurance regarding with programs of graduate school around the United States of America and Australia and to investigate on standards and guidelines ET quality provision in cross border higher education around UNESCO/OECD.
(6) To hearing to the director of graduate school of Public Ants and administration in Japan regarding with an attitude against construction of quality assurance (accreditation system)
(7) Head investigate and some of investigators are participating in the establishment of accreditation organizations on school of Public affairs and administration in Japan. For that investigators are at work to translate some documents indispensable as regulations, guidelines and soon.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (5 results)