An Investigation of the Analysis of the Lower-achievers' Learning Process and their Remedial Teaching.
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tanaka Institute for Educational Research |
MAMIYA Takeshi Tanaka Institute for Educational Research, その他, その他 (10017741)
FIJIMAKI Kimihiro Saitama Univ., 所員 (80016518)
SUGIHARA Takashi Tokyo Gakugei Univ., 所員 (60015724)
SUGIHARA Kazuaki Tsukuba Univ., 所員 (30017777)
KAWAI Yoshifumi Tokyo Gakugei Univ., 所員 (20014714)
KAGA Hideo Ochanomizu Univ., 副所長 (00015968)
|Project Period (FY)
1984 – 1986
Completed (Fiscal Year 1986)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1985: ¥700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1984: ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,900,000)
|Keywords||LOWER-ACHIEVER / REMEDIAL TEACHING / ADDITION / SUBTRACTION / MULTIPLICATION / スモールステップ|
1) The lower-achievers consisting mainly of so called the slow-learner were selected as the subjects. Their learning processes and the methods for their remedial-teaching were studied with the clinical method.
2) They show the difficulties especially for achieving arithmetic from its beginning stage in their classes. So the teaching materials for the arithmetic, chiefly the probrems of calculation were analyzed and arrenged.
3) The learning processes of them were nearly the same with the advanced.
4) The early calicuration probrems were analyzed and organized from some new point of views. The following probems were re-arranged and small stepped remedial teaching programs were developped.
a) Addition probrems of one-digit-figure number.
b) Maltiplication probrems of one-digit-figure number.
c) Additon probrems of two-digit-figure number.
d) Subtraction probrems of two- and three-digit-figure number.
e) Maltiplication probrems of two- and three-digit <x> one-digit-figure.
5) Some remedial teaching by using CAI were applied to the lower achieved children, and disscussed with the related subjects.
Report (1 results)
Research Products (2 results)