Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Toyohashi University of Technology |
KOBAYASHI Yotaro Toyohashi University of Technology, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10016678)
MIYANO Akihiko Nagoya Institute of Technology, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10024142)
HORIKOSHI Tetsumi Osaka Municipal Univ. School of Living Science, Lecturer, 生活科学部, 講師 (80144210)
KOBAYASHI Sadanori Fukuyama Univ., School of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (00024315)
ASAMI Masako Yamanashi Univ., School of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (20020464)
KUBO Takeshi Kanazawa University of Technology, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30016670)
|Project Period (FY)
1985 – 1986
Completed (Fiscal Year 1986)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1985: ¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,600,000)
|Keywords||Climatic condition / Living functionality / Hydrlogic surroundings / Environmental control / Community / Dwelling / Indoor climate / 居住者意識|
The aim of this research is to investigate the relation between the natural local climatic conditions, hydrologic surroundings, history of dwellings, background of the cultures, traditions, dates of build etc. and the living functionality, consciousness of living, environmental control technics.
Items of the research are as follows:-
1. Analysis of the relation between the local climate and the consciousness of the environment, by examining the school songs of junior high schools in Yamanashi prefecture.
2. Local climatic features, percentage of old people and the living functionality of the environment in Yamanashi prefecture.
3. The structure of the dwellers'consciousness in Kanazawa for the solar-system extraction of IMAGE through factor analysis.
4. Dwellers' consciousness of hydrologic environment for the evaluation of utilization and requirement of water environment in the regions along big rivers.
5. Comparison of the mode of living between traditional farming houses and modern urban houses in summer.
6. Climatic landscape in villages and dwellings and indoor and outdoor climate of dwellings in Atsumi peninsula.
7. Indoor and outdoor climate in the tradesman's houses in rural and urban area in Aichi prefecture.
8. Climatic features and indoor climate of dwellings in Mie prefecture which is called the climatic miniature of Japan.
9. The housing design and the environmental control of the contemporary farm houses with Shikoro roof in Kokawa.
10. Urban climate and environmental control in Osaka.
11. The climate of Setouchi, The Inland Sea, and protective constructions against the hot climate.