Development of Classified Usage List of Basic Vocabulary for Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Language Research Institute |
MINAMI Fujio Director, Centre for Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language, National Language Research Institute, その他, その他 (70014488)
土屋 博嗣 亜細亜大学, 教養部, 講師
NAKAMICHI Makio Section for Development of Language Teaching Materials, National Language Resear, 日本語教育教材開発室, 研究員 (70150034)
日向 茂男 国立国語研究所, 日本語教育教材開発室, 室長 (20099914)
TSUCHIYA Hiroshi Lecturer, Department of Liberal Arts, Asia University
HINATA Shigeo Head, Section for Development of Language Teaching Materials, National Language
|Project Period (FY)
1985 – 1986
Completed (Fiscal Year 1986)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1985: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||vocabulary learning / usage / expressional intention / spoken language / KWOCリスト|
Following procedures were adopted, with the aim for compiling a list of usages, which includes basic Japanese vocabulary as its head words, and examples extracted from actual use of the language.
1. The texts from which the examples were collected were as follows.
(1) Scenario of "Ecudational Film Series" 30 volumes, produced by National Language Research Institute.
(2) Educational publications on science and psychology.
(3) Transcribed text of radio broadcast programs.
2. Following forms of list were complied or examined:
(1) Dictionary-forms, with head words arranged in Japanese-alphabetical order.
(2) A list of synonyms, with head words classified into semantic fields.
(3) A list of communicative functions, with head words classified from a view-point of the manner of participation to indicate speaker's intention.
Report (1 results)
Research Products (4 results)