Development of Check-lists for Effective School Counselling
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute For Educational Research |
MAKI Masami 国立教研, その他, 研究員 (70000057)
金澤 安 国立教育研究所, 指導普及部, 研究員 (50124178)
富樫 裕 国立教育研究所, 指導普及部, 室長 (40141981)
川野辺 敏 国立教育研究所, 指導普及部, 部長 (10000001)
日俣 周二 国際学院埼玉短期大学, 副学長 (70000081)
FUJITA Masashi 福島大学, 教授 (40000054)
TAKASHINA Reiji (90197088)
|Project Period (FY)
1985 – 1986
Completed (Fiscal Year 1986)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1985: ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,000,000)
|Keywords||check-lists / misbehavior / school refusals / maladjustment / counselling / educational diagnosis / guidance / 父母 / 担任教師 / 問題行動 / 登校拒否生徒指導|
1. The research aims at developing "check lists" available for classroom teachers to find promptly those children who are likely to have misbehavior in various activities in classrooms and other places in schools.
2. In making the check lists we focused on the children of school refusal which is one of the most popular problem behavior among children in both elementary and secondary schools.
3. For this purpose at first we analyzed children's "sings" considered as maladjustment in general, and then examined the features and points of considerations in guidance as well as counselling in the process of worsening and recovering of school refurals by the developmental stages of children. The "check lists" were showed in tables and the efficiency was examined. In addition to this R & D style approach, a few methods on educational diagnoses suitable to find potential school refusals including pupil-parent relationship and psycho-dynamic relationship of family.
4. The check lists we developed are expected to be useful in the following aspects:
(1) Available for classroom teachers to improve teaching-learning activities as well as pupil guidance and counselling process. (2) Helpful for the providers of INSET programs on school counselling and pupil guidance in local educational research centers. (3) Desirable as a newly-developed material to improve the relevant programs in teacher educational departments of universities.
5. The findings of this research would be recognized as an pilot in promoting the research efforts in the field.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (6 results)