Organization and Utilization of Database for Japanese Literary Researche
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute of Japanese Literature |
KOYAMA Hiroshi National Institute of Japaness Literature. Professor., 館長・教授 (90012179)
ADACHI Jun National Center for Sciense Information System. Professor., 研究開発部, 助教授 (80143551)
SUGITA Sigeharu National Museum of Ethonology, Professor., 第五研究部, 教授 (40026042)
HORI Koichi National Institute of Japanese Literature, Assistant Professor., 研究情報部, 助教授 (40173611)
TANAMACHI Tomoya National Institute of Japanese Literature. Professor., 研究情報部, 教授 (10044306)
YASUNAGA Hisashi National Institute of Japanese Literature, Professor., 研究情報部, 教授 (20017411)
戸田 誠之助 国文学研究資料館, 研究情報部, 助手 (90172163)
山中 光一 国文学研究資料館, 研究情報部, 教授 (80000032)
|Project Period (FY)
1985 – 1987
Completed (Fiscal Year 1987)
|Budget Amount *help
¥21,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥21,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥11,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1985: ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,000,000)
|Keywords||image-database / Japanese literary supporing system / online catalog database / Japanese character set control system / fulltext system / Tsurezuregusa / Japanese old book database / オンライン検索 / 原文書処理 / 光ディスク応用 / 運用管理システム / 国文学データ処理|
In this project, it is treated an application of the information system to support Japanese literary researches. In order to advance the subject, the or- ganizing of various literary academic information is needed and suitable sup- porting systems are required. Information to be used in the process of the Japanese literary research are classified into three categories:
1) literary documents (original manuscripts of written and printed copies, and microfilmed copies), 2) research information (books, papers, bibliographies), and 3) fulltext information (vocabulary index, KWIC index).
The database systems of five types are developed for Japanese literary works.
(1) The catalog database system for Japanese old books: two catalog databases are constructed, one is the union catalog of Japanese old books, and the other is the library catalog holding in NIJL.
(2) Research information database system: this system has two catalog databases, one for periodicals and the other for research papers.
(3) Vocabulary database system: this is the fulltext database system related to the vocabulary index in the textg of Japanese old books, such as Man'yoshu, Kokin'shu, Taiheiki, Tsurezuregusa, Isemonogatari, etc.
(4) Original data system: this is an image database of original books, which is called an original data circulation system. For example, all of the different versions of Tsurezuregusa are standardaized and stored in the optical disks.
(5) Japanese character set (Kaniji) control system: this is a managing system of Japanese characters, which has two databases, character fonts and attributes.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (16 results)