A Study on Soviet Macro Economic Policy Model and Its Application
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Slavic Research Center, Hokkaido University |
MOCHIZUKI Kiichi Slavic Research Center, Hokkaido Univ., スラブ研究センター, 教授 (80002989)
@MINENO Satiko Fac. of Economics, Hokkaido Univ., 経済学部, 助手 (30001837)
TABATA Shinichiro Slavic Research Center, Hokkaido Univ., スラブ研究センター, 助教授 (10183071)
是永 純弘 北海道大学, 経済学部, 教授 (20001787)
KORENAGA Sumihiro Fac. of Economics, Hokkaido Univ. (Yoshihara,Te)
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1987
Completed (Fiscal Year 1987)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
|Keywords||Data Base / Soviet statistics / Economic Policy / Econmic projection, / 経済モデル / 現状分折 / データバンク / 多重相関分析 / 時系列分析 / 計量政策モデル / シミュレーション分析|
As regards our investigation, we may say that we made two contributions in the field of a ststistical survey of the Soviet economy.
1) To make a 'Statistical Data Bank' based on the Soviet published statistical data including more than 1700 items and covering the 30 years, and to open the door to all researchers in universities.
2) To explain the Soviet data's restriction and possibilities as a mean of estimation of the Soviet economic policy and to analize a trend of the economic policy in period of 1970 to 1986.
As well known, Gorbachev power is revealing so called 'Glasnosti' policy, making a positive effect on the Soviet statistical data as well. However, its effect is still partially, rather brings temporary confusion to the field. In conection with this, we are considering that our 'Data Base' should be partially revised and added the new data opened recently.
As for our 'Data', the merits are not so bit as follows:
1) Using this 'Data', we are very easily to access to the long time series data, which usually is inconvenient to catch because the Soviet data includes many discontinuities in 'Stasistical Yearbook' of the Soviet.
2) The 'Data Bank' system has a graphic function. Therefore it is easily to catch a image of the trend of economic policy.
3) Multi-regression analysis function in this 'Data' gives us an availabilities to analize more easily the cause-effect relations among many factors.
In spite of these merits of this 'Data', as usual so, we have some respects to improve this system, mamely, 1) to compensate deficites and disconformities of the 'Data' for the reasonable one by usuing the scientific estimation, 2) to add a sorting function for regrouping the items according user's needs, 3) to introduce the lobarithm function in graph in order to compare the rate of growth of each items in sight.
You will find many new interesting facts in our 'Report of Investgatin'.
Report (2 results)
Research Products (7 results)