Study on Evaluation of Reliability of Reinforced Concrete Structure
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nagoya University|
KOSAKA Yoshio Nagoya University, 工学部, 教授 (00022989)
YAMADA Kazuo Aichi Institute of Technology, 講師 (10093080)
IMAI Nobuhiro Naogya University, 工学部, 助手 (00023333)
TANIGAWA Yasuo Mie University, 工学部, 教授 (70023182)
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1987
Completed(Fiscal Year 1987)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1987 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1986 : ¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,300,000)
|Keywords||Strength of Structural Xoncrte / Variation of Concrete Strength owing to Height / Numerical Model / Reinforced Concrete / Member / Frame / Statical Properties / 地震応答特性 / 構造体コンクリート / ブリージング / 圧密 / 部位的非均質性 / 統計的非均質性 / 強度 / 動的特性|
The distribution of concrete strength in structural mambers of reinforced concrete building, and the effect of haterogeneity of the structural concrete on the fracture mechanism of the buliding was investigated.
Main results were summarized as follows:
1. Strength distribution of structural concrete
(1) The water-cement eratio and the volume fraction of corse aggregate of concrete of the structural member varied with the locations in the member. But, the heterogeneity of structural concrete was a little, except the top portion of column, when the concrete was cast carefully.
(2) The water-cement ratio of sampling concrete of column varied in the range of height from bottom to 190 cm in column. But, the compressive strength of concrete decreased with increase of height due to the difference of dencity owing to the compaction of concrete.
(3) Such mode of decrease of concrete strength in column was expressed by the equation of tri-linear type. The variation of concrete strength between top and bottom of a column was about 26%.
2. Effects of heterogeneity of concrete on mechanical behavior of structure
(1) The fracture process of reinforced concrete frame was affected by the heterogeneity of structural concrete. The shear force - deflection relationships of reinforced concrete frame were hardly affected by the heterogeneity of structural concrete.
(2) In the column which the bending moment of top was closer to that of bottom, the progressive of dameges, namely upper portion then lower portion, of column changed by the heterogeneity of structural concrete.
(3) The dynamic responses of reinforced concrete column were more affected by the slippage of longitudinal reinforcement than the heterogeneity of structural concrete.
Research Products (12results)