Basic studies on the development of planting-reclamatin management system in the natural-styled afforestation
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyushu University |
SETSU Takao Kyushu University , Assistant Professor, 農学部, 助教授 (70117141)
ARAGAMI Kazutoshi Kyushu Universituy , Assistant, 農学部, 助手 (00038340)
MURASE Fusanosuke Kyushu University , Assistant, 農学部, 助手 (70038339)
YAHATA Hisashi Kyuhsu University , Assistant Professor, 農学部, 助教授 (90038290)
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1987
Completed (Fiscal Year 1987)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1986: ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Natural-styled afforestation / Distributional pattern / Coverage / Tree-model / 樹形モデル / 自動配植設計|
The purpose of this project is to obtain technical indexes to making woods efficiently according to vegetation ecology. The project was advanced taking the following steps.
(1) Some method of forest survey and quantitative analysis were devised and spot investigations based on them were conducted to gather data on the natural forest communities.
(2) The automatic planting design system with microcomputer, on the basis of distributional patterns and combination of species in natural forests, was devised.
(3) The method of planting and reclamation management, with due consideration for growth of trees and progress of woods, was examined.
Some detailed surveys of forest communities ( Pasania forests 12 plots; Castanopsis forests 9 plots; summer-green forests 11 plots: etc.) were made and the method of analysis and applicatin of their results were discussed.
(1) The data processing system, including figure data, with microcomputer was developed for forest survey.
(2) Programs for drawing the crown projection diagram and the elevation of stand by X-Y plotter were devised.
(3) New techniques of analysing the stand structure, for example, the expression of vertical distribution of crown by scanning method or the analysis of crown extention by vector, were proposed.
Some techniques of the application of data on various forest communities to the planting design for the natural-styled afforestation, as follows, were proposed.
(1) Planting design system ; drawing plans automatically by microcomputer, settling the planting points on rectangular coodinates by random numbers, and printing out the table for setting the points on the field.
(2) Simulation of tree form for the forcast of progress of stand type ; tree models for growth of crown with competition.
Report (2 results)
Research Products (24 results)