Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Niigata University |
YOSHIMURA Takahisa Niigata University, Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (40018255)
MIZOTA Tadato Yamaguchi University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (10018666)
AKAI Junji Niigata University, Faculty of Science, Associate Professor, 理学部, 助教授 (30101059)
NAKAJIMA Waitsu Kobe University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (70030559)
UEDA Satoru Osaka University, Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Lecturer, 産業科学研究所, 講師 (20029870)
UTADA Minoru Tokyo University, University Museum, Associate Professor, 総合研究資料館, 助教授 (50012406)
富田 克利 鹿児島大学, 理学部, 教授 (20041220)
本多 朔郎 秋田大学, 鉱山学部, 教授 (50006631)
今野 弘 東北大学, 理学部, 講師 (10004300)
河原 昭 岡山大学, 理学部, 教授 (40012372)
|Project Period (FY)
1987 – 1989
Completed (Fiscal Year 1989)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥14,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥5,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,000,000)
|Keywords||Zeolite / High Silica / Alteration / Chemical Composition / Synthesis / Election Diffraction / Lattice Image / Stacking Fault / 電子線回折 / 変質鉱物 / 続成作用|
1. Zeolite is. in general, very weak for electron irradiation. High temperature treatment of zeolite specimens in vacuo has been applied for high resolution electron microscopy (HR EM) and compositional analysis of naturally occurring zeolites.
2. By applying the above treatment, HREM image of (010) stacking faults in dachiardite was taken for the first time. Varieties of ED patterns of dachiardite could be explained based on a Model of reciplocal lattice diffusing in disk form embedded parallel to a*-b* plane on the 1=2n+l levels.
3. The chemical composition of heulandite-clinoptilolite series zeolite is rich in Ca with proceeding diagenesis. There is a continuous series between heulandite-and Ca-clinoptilolite with R^<2+>A1<double half arrows>2Si substitution. where monovalent cation(Na.K) are contained in the range of one to two in a unit formula on the basis of 72 0. The zeolites of this series contain divalent catlons less than four in a unit formula, and monovalent and divalent cations more than four in total amounts.
4. Analcime-wairakite series zeolite is found in the more intensely altered zone than analcime. The wairakites in boring cores increase in DELTA 2 rheta (2rheta_<004> - 2rheta_<400>) with increasing depth and temperature. This fact shows that A1/Si ordering of wairakite proceeds with a rise in temperature.
5. The crystal habit of zeolites changes according to their chemical composition and formation temperature. For example. A1-Ga mordenite solid solution changes morpliologically from prismatic to platy shapes with increase of Ga contents.
6. A series of water vapor pressure can be measured by the new apparatus at various temperatures and at variable water content of zeolites. The entropy values of water molecule in zeolite were obtained.
7. Synthesis of zeolite solid solution was made by using tetramethylammonion as a template.