Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Nagoya University |
NAKAHARA Nobuo Dept. of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Univ., Professor, 工学部, 教授 (70115608)
山羽 基 名古屋大学, 工学部, 助手 (10220435)
ITO Hisahiro Dept. of Architecture. Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Univ., Assistant Professor, 工学部, 助手 (30192496)
SAGARA Kazunobu Dept. of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Mie Univ., Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (30109285)
KUNO Satoru Dept. of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Univ., Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (70153319)
TSUJIMOTO Makoto Dept. of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Univ., Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (90115600)
OKUMIYA Masaya Dept. of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Chubu Univ., Assistant Professor (30160815)
|Project Period (FY)
1987 – 1990
Completed (Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥24,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥24,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥8,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥11,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,500,000)
|Keywords||Intelligent building / Heating load / Low temperature air supply system / Floor-mounted diffuser / Modeling / Louverーmounted lighting device / Failure rate / Building information system / 低温空調方式 / 室内上下温度分布 / ル-バ-付き照明器具 / 2層モデル / 火災危険度評価 / 大温度差空調 / 床吹出 / 流れの可視化 / ルーバー付き照明器具 / 映り込み / 熱負荷シミュレーション / 低温空気吹出 / VDT / 映り込みモデリング / 情報の統合化|
The design and control techniques for optimizing the intelligent office environment were developed from the viewpoint of both the energy conservation and amenity.
1. Regional and simplified estimation method of heating requirements at the preheating period which decided the heating capacity of perimeter zone was established. The optimum selection method of outdoor design condition based on the risk level of the environmental condition was provided. These were obtained using the dynamic load calculation method. The mixing energy loss in a space simultaneously heated and cooled was quantified through lots of experiments in a simulated full-scale office room. Multidimensional equations to calculate the loss were derived, and the seasonal energy losses were were estimated under various conditions.
2. The thermal environment in the office room where the low temperature air was directly discharged with the reduced air flow rate was analyzed through lots of experiments in the room above stated.
The space air diffusion and human physiological and psychological response were measured and evaluated. No problem was found in the air conditioned room using such a low temperature air from the viewpoints of thermal comfort but gave much more energy conservation effect.
3. The performance of the floorーbased airーconditioning system was analyzed using the aboveーmentioned methodology. The optimum design/control conditions for the discharged cool air were established.
4. The visual environment in the intelligent office was studied experimentally from the viewpoints of developing physical suitable to evaluate the visual performance, and the optimizing lighting techniques. The reflection of the worker on the VDT had inappropriate influence on the visual performance. It was turned out that the louverーmounted lighting device was not so effective for preventing the phenomenon. The vertical plane illuminance was found to be suitable for evaluating the modeling.
5. The increase in the fire hazard due to the installation of the work-stations was investigated using the simulation techniques. Installing the workーstations increased the transmission velocity of the smoke to the upper floor. The failure rate of the emergency lighting devices and the fire doors was quantified statistically from many field data.
6. Intelligent office environment increases the effectiveness and amenity due to the information network system. The relation among BEMS, FM and MIS was made clear and the direction of integrated building infomation system was proposed. Less