Study on the iand use conversion function
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY |
KITAMURA T Kyoto Univ. Agri. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (30026455)
MAEKAWA T Hiroshima Pref. Univ Assoc. Prof, 生物資源学部, 助教授 (30026562)
NISHIMURA H Kyoto Univ. Agri. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (60003068)
MORISHITA K Kagawa Univ. Agri. Assis., 農学部, 助手 (80036061)
KOBAYASHI S Kobe Univ. Agri. Assoc. Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (20026602)
HATA T Kobe Univ. Agri. Assoc. Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (70031193)
松田 松二 信州大学, 教養学部, 教授 (70035971)
|Project Period (FY)
1987 – 1989
Completed (Fiscal Year 1989)
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1987: ¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,300,000)
|Keywords||Land Use / Land Use Model / Agricultural Land Conversion / Gravity Model / Land Use Planning / Land Use Conversion / Sprawling / Land Use Control / 土地利用転換関数 / 農村計画 / 画像処理 / 農村工業 / 人口推計|
In this study, we investigated the mechanism of land use conversion (agricultural land conversion) which had been occurring in surrounding urban areas, and also we analyzed the control methods of land use conversion through the means. Which are land use control and land use planning. In the first year, we mainly studied empirical aspects, in the second year, we laid emphasis on theoretical studies, and in the last year, we generalized these studies. The results are as follows.
(1) We systematically made clear the gravity model theory which is to be the potential theory on the land use conversion, and also made clear that we must take the direction of trip flow into consideration when we applied the gravity model. Moreover, we empirically made clear the heterotrophic structure of the gravity model, and also developed the theory of universal population field.
(2) We showed that it was possible to analyze the mechanism of land use conversion into house lots which were caused by factory loca
tion in rural area, based on the gravity model theory. Based on this result, we made clear the reasonable house lots supply method based on factory location.
(3) We developed an agricultural land conversion model which explained the sprawling in surrounding local city areas based on diffusion model, viz. we made clear the land use conversion mechanism in surrounding urban areas, based on the solution of (thermal conduction equations type's) agricultural land conversion equations which were derived on the analogy of the potential of land use conversion into house lots based on the gravity model.
(4) We empirically made clear that it was possible to apply the theory of the temperature distribution which explained the cooling phenomena of materials. Moreover, we made clear that this theory was useful to estimate the macroscopic land use conversion in surrounding metropolitan areas.
(5) The quantitatively recognized method to control the land use conversion is not made clear yet. So, through the theoretical study on the land Use Conversion Function, we made clear the basic points of new methodology, which based on the gravity model, on land use policy for land use dynamics. Less
Report (3 results)
Research Products (11 results)