Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY (1989)|
Nagoya Institute of Technology (1988)
IWASA Yoshiaki Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50025821)
福知 保長 (1988) 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (40024301)
MORIOKA Tohru Osaka Univ., Faculty of Engineering, Assoc. Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (30029350)
TAKEUCHI Kuniyosi Yamanashi Univ., Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50016672)
MUSIAKE Katumi Univ. of Tokyo, Inst. of Industrial Science, Professor, 生産技術研究所, 教授 (50011060)
ICHIKAWA Arata Univ. of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Assoc. Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (80010677)
SUEISHI Tomitaro Osaka Univ., Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00025834)
南 宏一 大阪工業大学, 工学部, 助教授 (10079519)
三谷 勲 鹿児島大学, 工学部, 教授 (70037935)
矢代 秀雄 日本大学, 生産工学部, 教授 (00058562)
松井 千秋 九州大学, 工学部, 教授 (00037756)
小倉 弘一郎 明治大学, 工学部, 教授 (20061723)
|Project Period (FY)
1988 – 1989
Completed (Fiscal Year 1989)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥6,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥3,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,100,000)
|Keywords||Urban Hydrology / Urban Storm Drainage / Combined Sewer Systems / Urban River / Chemograph / Water Pollution / Permeable Pavement / Fuzzy Control / ハイドログラフ / 流出解析 / 透水性舗装 / ファジィ制御 / 鉄骨鉄筋コンクリート(SRC) / 配筋法 / あばら筋・帯筋 / 柱 / 梁 / 柱梁接合部 / 継手 / 耐震壁 / コンピュータ・シミュレーション / ガス吸収|
1. The plane two-dimensional mathematical models for storm drainage was developed and tested through an application to a real low land area. It was revised for simulation models of urban storm runoff involving river channels, drainage sewer systems and overland flows. The proposed models were successfully examined by applying them to a real drainage basin.
2. Mathematical models for gaseous pollutants scavening by rain were developed for a quantitative estimation of the interactions between air and water pollutions in acid rain formation. Physically executable methods of real time control by using decision matrix searching method were also proposed for urban storm drainage.
3. The effects of drainage infiltration strata on reducing the peak discharge in urbanized area was investigated by using the data of a full scale model experiment. The interaction between stormwater and the model strata were simulated by numerical computation of the infiltration process using the two-dimensional Rich
4. The urban hydrological systems were clarified and components of the systems were quantified, treating a section of Tokyo metropolitan area. The effects of the introduction of urban storm infiltration facilities on the hydrological regime were disclosed through simulation analyses.
5. Precipitation, runoff discharge and concentration of water quality indeces observed in a experimental basin were investigated. Characteristics of water quality change in a river and chemographs of water quality components during storms were clarified. Runoff processes of storms and water quality components were also disclosed.
6. The urban runoff samples were collected from five storm drains which were serving a different land use and analyzed for synthetic chemicals. The runoff-concentration profiles with time elapsed were compared in terms of physicochemical properties and the patterns of their environmental fate were also disclosed.
7. The Fuzzy set theory was applied to the modelling of pump operation rules currently used in a combined sewer system. On the basis of the current rules, four types of improved rules were heuristically developed. The control effects of the improved rules on pollution and flooding were evaluated and discussed through computer simulations.
8. The 2-D mathematical models in a curvilinear coordinate systems were developed for estimating the water quality of a river receiving the effluent from sewerage treatment plants. The mechanism of the transverse mixing and the influence of the effluent on the water quality in a river were disclosed by their application to the real river systems. Less