The Co-Operative Research for the Influencs of Industrial Globalization and Services Economy on the Employment-Case Study of Tokai Area-
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Shizuoka University |
ANDO Minoru The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (80021822)
DOI Eiji The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (30126784)
MITOMI Kiyoshi The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (80135227)
AOYAMA Shigeki The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (20109127)
KOZAKURA Yoshiaki The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (60022307)
YAMAMOTO Yoshihiro The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Shizuoka Univ., Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (70022291)
金澤 史男 静岡大学, 人文学部, 助教授 (40161161)
居城 弘 静岡大学, 人文学部, 教授 (80022276)
武居 良明 静岡大学, 人文学部, 教授 (50020516)
重田 澄男 静岡大学, 人文学部, 教授 (50022182)
|Project Period (FY)
1988 – 1990
Completed (Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥14,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,000,000)
|Keywords||Industial Globalization / Advace of Service Economy / Deindustrialization / Local Employment Problem / Uban Public Finance / Local Finance / Overseas direct Investment / Industrial Policy / 産業の国際化(グロ-バル化) / 国際化 / 産業空洞化 / サ-ビス化 / 構造不況地域 / 地域労働市場 / 資本輸出 / リゾ-ト開発 / 構造調整政策 / サービス化 / 空洞化 / 地域経済 / 地域雇用 / 有効求人倍率|
Our co-operative research have continued to focus on "industrial globalization, service economy and employment problem" for three years. The essences of final report are the following.
(1) We analysis about capital accumulasion mechanism and supply and demand of labor work, the advance of service economy, deindustrialization, regional economy and policy.
(2) We collected the data about expansion of Japanese firms to Bangkok in Thailand, California in the United States, and also : therefore we can add the important point of view to the research for industrial globalization.
(3) The Urban public finance and advance of service economics in New York City, financial aspect of deindustrialization through historical analysis about the interrelation to Keynes theory and United Kings' economy, the state of financial structure and local finance in Japan are examined as well. Therefore we can understand the Globlization and the advance of service economy from the aspect of public finance and money.
(4) In this project, we newly take up and investigate the port development and labor dispatch problem on the information industry, and add to the previous research of regional economy.
(5) We put our analyses of this year together and draw up the research report. Forward the publication of our result, we set three theme in order : (1) theoretical mattes, (2) theory and reality in foreign countries, (3) regional economy and policy in Japan. We will write three or four papers each theme.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (24 results)