Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Miyazaki University |
FURUCHI Toshio Miyazaki Univ., Faculty of Agri. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (60040804)
MITARAI Masafumi Miyazaki Univ., Faculty of Agri. Assist. Prof., 農学部, 助手 (60094083)
TOKI Yoshio Kobashi Kogyo Co., Ltd. Chief, 事業開発部, 開発課長
ARIMOTO Orimi Taki Agric. Equipmency Co., Ltd. Director, 研究部, 研究部長
OKADA Yoshiichi Miyazaki Univ., Faculty of Agri. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (70040839)
NAGATA Masateru Miyazaki Univ., Faculty of Agri. Assoc. Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (80041002)
石川 勝美 宮崎大学, 農学部, 助手 (20117419)
有本 織美 多木農工具, 研究部, 研究部長
|Project Period (FY)
1988 – 1990
Completed (Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1988: ¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,800,000)
|Keywords||Planter / Plastic Mulch film Cultivation / Mulch-Seeder / Precision Planting / Spot Planting / Computer Control Planter / コンピュ-タ制御播種 / 機械化播種 / マルチシーダ / 単粒播種|
(1) The research carries on a development of a precision planter with a computer control for planting seeds into the center of a hole in plastic mulch-film. We developed the precision planting system for plastic mulch-film cultivation composing of the shutter mechanism being controlled by photosensors, a rotary solenoid and a stepping motor from a hole-diameter and seeds as a seeds-delivery mechanism for planting timing.
(2) We developed the micro computer having Z80 CPU and a program for operating a precision plantin. The computer calculates a planting timing to drop speed into a center of a film holes using planting spped and a diameter of film holes.
(3) This system composed of photosensors for a detection of hole position and existence of seeds, the stepping motor for rotating a seed plate, the shutter for seeds delivery and the rotary solenoid for moving the shutter mechanism by the computer.
(4) The results of characteristic of the seed delivery by shutter mechanisms were analyzed by the portrait. It is to say that the mechanism with the double shutter can correspond to a change of planting speed more or less at fixed planting height.
(5) The trial machine of the planting system for tractor was produced. This machine which has a double shutter mechanism controlled by computer is carried out ridging, mulching of films and planting at the same time. The characteristic of the planting device has an independent suspention mechanism with four-bar linkage mechanism for being able to move flexibly on seed-beds of films.
(6) On planting performance, it is recognized that the micro computer control system for a plastic mulch-film cultivation can plant seeds into holes of films with a diameter of 4cm on the basic indoor experimental test and field test when this system was operated at an inside range of the theoretical planting speed giving the invasion rate 100% into the holes.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (24 results)