1990 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
An Investigation on the Advanced Education with Transmit Lecture by Use of Shinshu University Video And Data Network System(Suns)
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Shinshu University |
TANNO Yorimoto FAC. ENG., Shinshu Univ. Prof. -> 信州大学, 工学部, 教授 (80020957)
ENDO Morinobu FAC. ENG., Shinshu Univ. Prof., 工学部, 教授 (10021015)
SU Tetsuo FAC. EDUC., Shinshu Univ. Prof., 教育学部, 教授 (00008012)
TAKAGI Naoki FAC. ENG., Shinshu Univ. Ass. Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (00163171)
NOMURA Akio FAC. ENG., Shinshu Univ. Prof., 工学部, 教授 (00115362)
KONDO Shouji FAC. ENG., Shinshu Univ. Prof., 工学部, 教授 (50106770)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
|Keywords||Tele-Education / Transmit Lecture / Video and Data Network / Continuous Education / Life Education / Local Education / Microwave / Network|
The following five subjects have been studied on tele-education by Shinshu University Video and data Network System (SUNS) during this final fiscal year, 1990.
1) An quantitative evaluation of educational effects in an experimental transmit lecture for undergraduate students by SUNS.
In order to evaluate the understanding level and to analyze student behaviors during lecture, an experimental transmit lecture between Nagano campus and Matsumoto one was made for two days (12 hours), in which 112 students were divided into two groups, normal 'live' lecture and transmit one. As a result, it was found that there was almost no difference of the understanding level between them.
2) A research of opinionaires from people attending to open lectures by SUNS. We investigated usefulness of SUNS for the local community on the basis of opinionaires from people attending to two open lectures by SUNS, 'Introduction to Mechatronics'(July 11-August 29, 7 days) and 'Electric, Electronic and Information Circ
uit'(July 12-September 29, 12 days).
3) Symposium on tele-education
We held the symposium on tele-education during the Shin-etsu Local Conference of IEICE (Nagano-shi, October 4). Six reports from our research group were presented in the symposium.
4) An investigation of application of SUNS to circulating system of high technological informations for the community
A transmit lecture from Shinshu University (Nagano-shi) to Nagano Precision Industry Research Institute (Okaya-shi) was experimentally made by use of commercial network system of INS NET 64. We discussed on the exchanging system of technological informations between university and other organization
5) Presentations and publications of the results
Besides six presentations in the symposium described above, five reports were presented in the Research Meeting of Educational Engineering (IEICE). Two papers were published in J. Fac. Educ., Shinshu Univ. and one paper was submitted to Trans. IEICE. Moreover, Two papers will be submitted to Trans. (IEICE) in the near future. Less
Research Products (10 results)