1995 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Joint research on slope erosion and mass transport phenomena
Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tottori University |
MICHIUE Masanori professor, Tottori University, 工学部, 教授 (10027245)
アンジェリ マセオ ジオ 中央イタリア水文研究所, 研究員
ディ シルビオ ジアンパ パードバ大学, 教授
UBERTINI Lucio Professor, University of perugia, 教授
HINOKIDANI Osamu assistant Professor, Tottori University, 工学部, 助教授 (00165127)
FUJITA Masaharu assistant professor, Kyoto University, 農学部, 助教授 (60181369)
SAWAI Kenji Professor, Setsunan University, 工学部, 教授 (70109073)
ANGELI Giovanni maleo Dr, IRPI-CNR
DI SILVIO Gianpaolo Professor, University of Padova
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1995
|Keywords||Slope Erosion / Landslide / Water Surface Wave / Bed Evolution / Sediment Transport / Slope Failure / Debris Flow / River Bed Erosion|
The objectives of this joint research are studyint the landslides and slope failures by comparing its background and mechanism in Itly with those in Japan to prevent the sediment related disaster.
Outline of cooperative activities are as follows ;
(1) Comparing the hydrogical, geological and topographical characteristics of mass movement and sediment transport process in Italy with taht in Japan.
(2) Studying the behavior of water surface waves due to the catastrophic landslide come into dam reservoir by experiments and numerical simulation. And applying the numerical simulation method on Viont dam disaster in Italy.
(3) Comparing the mechanism of slope failure in Italy with that in Japan.
(4) Comparing the sediment transport mechanism in the mountain region with that in Japan.
(5) Developing the new method for sediment discharge measurement by means of a pipe phone.
The main results of this study have been presented in Symposium on sediment hazard and Italy-Japan Joint Seminar on slope erosion and mass transport phenomena in Italy.
Research Products (2 results)