KURIHARA Shigeo Soka Univ., Fac.of Let., Prof., 文学部, 教授 (70012359)
MATSUDA Jun Hokkaido Univ., Slavic Research Center, Instructor, スラブ研究センター, 助手 (20109408)
MOCHIZUKI Tetsuo Hokkaido Univ., Slavic Research Center, Prof., スラブ研究センター, 教授 (90166330)
URAI Yasuo Hokkaido Univ., Fac.of Let., Prof., 文学部, 教授 (70115294)
ANDO Atsushi Hokkaido Univ., Fac.of Let., Prof., 文学部, 教授 (20012510)
1. Data base of works by A.N.Radishchev, A.S.Pushkin and N.M.Karamzin, and word dictionary compiled from *Chastotnyi slovar' sovremennogo russkogo yazyka* ed. by L.N.Zasorina was completed. Using these data bases, Y.Urai sketched out the significance of Karamzin's prose works in the lexical development of modern Russian standard language in its early stabe (18-19cent.).
2. Y.Urai compiled and published A Lemmatized Concordance to A Journey from Petersburg to Moscow of A.N.Radishchev.
3. A.Ando analyzed the usage of *krasota* in Dostoevsky's Idiot, using the text data of Dostoevsky's works given by Prof.A.Renansky (Minsk) and arranged by Ando.
4. Russian data processing system (OCR,spell checking, text analyzing, compiling concordance by OCP) for Windows95 and Russian morphological generation prgram for MS-DOS was completed and has been used for purposes of research, education and publishing.
5. Y.Urai received the Uppsala corpus (Data basa of modern Russian standard language) and is planning to use it for research and education.
6. A.Ando and T.Mochizuki read articles in the ninth International Dostoevsky Symposium (30July-6Aug.1995, Gaming, Austria). Y.Urai read an article in the forty-fifth Conference of Japanese Association of Russian Literature (13-14. Sept.1995, Hokkaido Univ.). Y.Urai, Y.Shimada and J.Matsuda read articles at the meeting of our reseach project (8Mar.1997, Hokkaido Univ.).