1998 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Research on Projects for Promoting Brain Researches led at Universities and Institutes
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Okazaki National Research Institutes |
HAMA Kiyoshi Okazaki National Research Institutes, President -> 岡崎国立共同研究機構, 機構長 (90028267)
ISA Tadashi National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Department.of Integrative Physiol, 教授 (20212805)
AOKI Kiyoshi Sophia Univ., Faculty of Science and Technology, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (70101029)
NAKANISHI Shigetada Univ.of Kyoto, Faculty of Medicine, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (20089105)
KANAZAWA Ichiro The Univ.of Tokyo, Faculty of Medicine, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (30110498)
KATSUKI Motoya The Univ.of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science Professor, 医科学研究所, 教授 (20051732)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
|Keywords||brain research / network / model animal / training course / workshop / specimen of brain|
Basic materials have been compiled and investigations made for the promotion of studies of the brain led at universities and institutes.
(1) investigations were made on subjects of researches of the brain and the institutions where they are carried out.
(2) a network was formed for joint researches led by various researchers of the brain working at universities and institutes.
(3) materials were collected to prepare for general applications for the research grant and to decide its allotment to help foster young researchers of the brain.
(4) a nation-wide investigation was made on model animals as one of the supporting systems for the promotion of the brain research.
(5) a nation-wide investigation was made for collecting specimen of the human brain.
(6) materials were collected for establishing training courses and workshops to help foster young researchers.
(7) seminars on brain science were held at Tohoku University and Hokkaido University to form close cooperation between the brain researchers.
(8) a home-page was opened for the cooperation between brain researchers at universities and institutes and the members of this project.
Research Products (12 results)