2001 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Development of the individual Learning Support Information System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate |
NAKAMURA Kohji Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate, Professor -> 北海道教育大学, 教育学部・函館校, 教授 (40007563)
MIYAZAKI Shokichi Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate, Associated Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 助教授 (80107242)
MITUTASI Koichi Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate, Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 教授 (40166062)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2001
|Keywords||Student Teacher / Instructional Design / Teacher's Practical Ability / Structure of Materits / Teaching Materials, Learning Materials Database / Intention and Design for Instruction / Individual Learning Support Information System|
This is the basic study to develop individual learning support information system for student teacher when he design instruction. We wish that student teacher improve his practical ability. Then we make up the database of various educational materials used for instructional design. In order to find what kind of educational materials when student teacher design instruction, we investigate based on arithmetical instruction, compari son leader(school ) and student teacher instruction, comparison elementary and junior high school that they belong (Reference results of investigators).
However, we think that a contents of subjects, academic background, relational materials and earlier study are important things. Then we have four problems as follows.
(1) Development of database of accumulated results as research of education at Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate.
(2) Materialized of skills of practice, school subjects, lesson plan, text books and others.
(3) Structured of arithmetic and mathematics materials and coding of goals, comments of teacher and messages.
(4) Practice of mathematics learning discourse type system "HASH" (Hakodate cAi System more Humane). Now, we obtain the results as follows.
(1) Determinate the structure of teaching materials, learning materials database of support information system for instructional design of arithmetic and mathematics.
(2) Accumulate and construct the database of learning programs, intention and design for instruction.
(3) Equipment of dictionary provided with "HASH" for mathematics learning.
(4) Realization of learning "finite induction" by mechanism of syntactic analysis on"HASH".
Then, in future, we will equip and apply the support information system and material database to open class, recognition of teachers with special licenses, increasing opportunities and improvement of training for school teachers (reeducation of schoolteachers).
Research Products (6 results)