2006 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
The influence that sports activity after a retirement age gives mind and body
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba |
YAMADA Yukio University of Tsukuba, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, Professor, 大学院人間総合科学研究科, 教授 (10182560)
KAINO Takashi Utsunomiya University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30057129)
|Project Period (FY)
2005 – 2006
|Keywords||sports activities / tennis / family / friend / middle age|
The purpose of this study was to declare the changes in the self evaluation and self respect, relationship with the family and friends, and consciousness to other people by the people around middle age taking part in sports activities.
The subject was 27 people in man and woman of middle age. The study used the tennis that many people played. A coaching of tennis was performed 10 times.
As a result, following things were declared.
1) The upward tendency towards making there daily life actively.
2) The upward tendency towards making better relationship with other people.
3) The upward tendency towards making it increase in the family's conversation.
4) Body balance gets well and will be the prevention of the injury.
5) Alleviation on the lower back pain and the stiff neck.
6) Progress in the physical strength.
As stated above, the people around middle age will make their life after 60years-old fruitful by playing sports.