2007 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Development of quantitative experimentation for school environmental education and scientific training of teachers
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka Prefectural Education Center |
TACHIBANA Junji Osaka Prefectural Education Center, Osaka Prefectural Education Center, General Education Division, Senior Researcher and Senior Supervisor (10359292)
ESAKA Takashi Osaka Prefectural Education Center, Department of Subject Studies, Chief Researcher (30150238)
KITA Hidekazu Osaka Prefectual Education Center, Department of Educational Planning and Coordination, Senior researcher and Senior Supervisor (00321927)
KOYAMA Shuhei Osaka Prefectual University, Graduate School of Life-Environmental Science, Professor (00112540)
MITAMURA Osamu Shiga Prefecture University, Faculty of Environmental Science, Professor (50030458)
KOBAYASHI Masao Osakakyouiku University, Factory of Education, Professor (90030379)
|Project Period (FY)
2006 – 2007
|Keywords||Science Education / Environment / Quantification / Safety / Inland water / Manufacturing / Colorimeter / Teacher training|
The aim of this study is promote science education experiment and skill up scientific teaching for teachers.
We developed the environmental-safety quantitative experimentation for junior, senior high school environmental education and demonstrated scientific training of teachers.
1) We improved inland water analytical method for without using poisoning substance, PRTR material, so reduce experimental waste. Teacher training of scientific experiment and observation carried out this method.
2) On the colorimetric assay, by changing the type of reducing regent, it was made to shift for the coloration in wavelength band which the human is easy to recognize. It is able to determine the quantitative analysis easily.
3) It was possible that on the discrimination of standard color columns carried out the sensory information analysis.
4) Simple photoelectric colorimeter was made, and we are training analysis of water to teachers. This is proven to be effective.
5) The analysis of the environmental safety inland water using colorimeter is carried out into science teacher training, it has been effective. We develop the environmental safety education and teacher training program.
Research Products (16 results)