MATSUMURA Yoshihiro Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (60026309)
MURAKAMI Yukito Faculty of Engineering, Kushu University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30037717)
YAMAMURA Shosuke Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40076708)
OSA Tetsuo Pharmaceutical Institute, Tohoku University, Professor, 薬学部, 教授 (10010753)
SUGINOME Hiroshi Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00000779)
Electron transfer reactions often play important roles in organic reactions since an electron itself behaves as a reagent. Thus, development of new organic reactions including electron transfer process has been studied in this project. Following results were obtained in this project.
1. New method for the synthesis of <beta> -lactams, bastadin-6, piperazinomycin, olean-11-ene-o <beta> , 28-olide, the preparation of new acyl anion equivalents, and the formation of a novel electrogenerated base have been found using electroorganic reaction as a key reaction.
2. Epoxidation of olefins using electrochemically generated <O^(-.)_2> , stereo selective cyclization of anodically formed nitrogen radicals, and indirect anodic oxidation of alcohols using mediator have been established.
3. Cathodic rearrangement of <beta> -halo esters using vitamin <B_(12)> , and a new method for the oxidation of alcohols using ZnO anode have been found.
4. Stereo selective allylation, double functionalization of olefins catalyzed by Pd, and the insertion of CO to aldehydes using Co catalysts have been established.
5. Photo chemical functionalization of nucleo acid and cleavage of Si-C bond.
6. One-electron oxidation of aromatic compounds by <alpha> -keto kations has been studied.