1988 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Research on the Behavior of a Floating Body under Combined Environmental Wind, Wave and Current Forces
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo |
MAEDA Hisaaki Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo -> 東京大学, 生産技術研究所, 教授 (80013192)
FUJINO Masataka Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo, 工学部, 教授 (10010787)
KINOSHITA Takeshi Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, 生産技術研究所, 助教授 (70107366)
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1988
|Keywords||Combined environmental forces / Wind Load / Current force / Wave load / Wave force / Multi-directional wave / Motion of a floating body / 海洋構造物の運動|
The ojbective of this project is to investigate the interaction effects of directionality of waves and combined environmental conditions, such as, wind, wave and current.
The following seven topics have been investigated for three year's since 1986.
1) Review of the researches on the behavior of a floating body under combined environmental wind, wave and current forces.
2) Generation, measurement and analysis of multi directional weves in a model basin.
3) Behavior of a floating body and a riser in multi-directional waves.
4) Hydrodynamic forces on a floating body in combined wind and current.
5) Hydrodynamic forces on a floating body in combined wind and wave.
6) Hydrodynamic forces on a floating body in combined wave and current.
7) Numerical calculation of separated flow around a cylinder in current.
Research Products (11 results)