Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||College of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo|
ITO Abito College of Arts and Sciences, the University of Tokyo, 教養学部, 教授 (50012464)
索 文清 北京中央民族学院, 民族学研究所, 所長
MIO Yuko Tokyo University of Foreign Languages, アジアアフリカ言語文化研究所, 助手 (20195192)
SHIMIZU Jun Nihon University, 経済学部, 助教授 (30192610)
SEGAWA Masahisa Tohoku University, 教養部, 助教授 (00187832)
YOKOYAMA Hiroko Toyo-Eiwa Women's University, 人文学部, 助教授 (30143324)
KAWASAKI Yuzo Teikyo University, 国際関係学部, 助教授 (20161309)
TAMURA Katsumi National Museum of Ethnology, 助教授 (40094156)
SUENERI Michio The University of Tokyo, Institute if Oriental Culture, 東洋文化研究所, 教授 (20054570)
NAKANE Chie Teikyo University, 名誉教授 (00012964)
SUO Wn-Chin Institute of Ethnology, Zhongyang Minzu-Xueyuan, Beijin
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥22,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥22,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥11,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥9,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,000,000)
|Keywords||Han-chinese / ethnic minority / kinship / ancestor / ethnicity / acculturation / marriage / pastoralist / 少数民族 / 漢族 / 民族文化 / エスニック・アイデンティティ- / 親族と守護霊 / 地域社会 / 巫儀(シャ-マニズム儀礼)|
Based on the ethnographical data obtained by each member in the course of field-work project 1988-1990, four seminars and two short-term workshops are held by the project-team with three invited Chinese participants. Research topics discussed in these sessions in preparation for publishing were as follows :
1. kinship and ancestral rituals in Han-chinese farming village in Kwang Tung Province.
2. marriage and family in Han-chinese fishing village in Amoi, Fukien-Province.
3. village-rituals in fishing village in Taiwan.
4. ecological adaptation and ethnicity among Tibetan pastoralists.
5. family, aging and welfare in Pae-zu village in Yunnan Province.
6. household, habitat and Obo-ritual in Mongorian Pastoralists.
7. kinship and shamanism in Manchurian village in Liaoning Province.
8. acculturation and ethnicity among Koreans in Jilin Province.