中田 政司 広島大学, 理学部, 助手 (40150859)
谷口 研至 広島大学, 理学部, 講師 (10163627)
宋 文芹 南開大学, 生物系, 講師
陳 瑞陽 南開大学, 生物系, 教授
洪 徳元 中国科学院, 植物研究所, 教授
陳 心啓 中国科学院, 植物研究所, 教授
近藤 勝彦 広島大学, 理学部, 教授 (00110817)
張 大明 中国科学院, 植物研究所, 講師
入船 浩平 広島大学, 理学部, 助手 (10184847)
IRIFUNE Kohei Research Associate, Botanical Institute, Faculty of Science, Hiroshima Universit
SONG Wen-quin Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, Nankai University
NAKATA Masashi Research Associate, Botanical Institute, Faculty of Science, Hiroshima Universit
TANIGUCHI Kenji Assistant Professor, Laboratory of Plant Chromosome and Gene Stock, Faculty of S
KONDO Katsuhiko Professor, Laboratory of Plant Chromosome and Gene Stock, Faculty of Science, Hi
CHEN Rui-yang Professor, Department of Biology, Nankai University
ZHANG Da-ming Assistant Professor, Laboratory of Plant Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, and
CHEN Sing-chi Professor, Laboratory of Plant Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, and Herbarium
HONG De-yuan Professor, Laboratory of Plant Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, and Herbarium
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥6,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,200,000)
The following plant-groups from China were studied cytologically :
1. Dendranthema (Asteraceae) : More than 600 individuals of Dendranthema were collected in 81 populations in 14 Provinces or Regions revealing the following chromosome numbers : 2n=18 in D. lavandulifolium var. lavandulifolium and D. lavandulifolium var. seticuspe (common to Japan) ; 2n=36 in D. indicum (common to Japan) and D. potentilloides ; 2n=36 and 54 in D. chanetii ; and 2n=54 in D. oreastrum, D. naktongense, and D. vestitum. A natural hybrid between D. indicum and D. vestitum was newly discovered. Cytogeographical maps were drawn. Artificial F_1-hybrids between Dendranthema vestitum endemic to China and eight taxa of Japanese Dendranthema species were successfully produced.
2. Ajania (Asteraceae) : Five hundred and fifty individual-plants in approximately seven taxa of Ajania were collected in highlands in Sichuan Province. The chromosome numbers in three taxa were studied for the first time : 2n=18 in A. racemosa
, 2n=36 in A. przewalskii and 2n=36 in A. tenuifolia.
3. Aster ageratoides (Asteraceae) : Thirty-three populations of Aster ageratoides from 16 Provinces or Regions were studied cytologically. Aster ageratoides of China composes a polyploid complex of 2x (2n=18), 4x (2n=36), 6x (2n=54) and their natural hybrids similar in occurrence to that of Japan. The cytogeographical map of the A. ageratoides polyploid complex was drawn.
4. Cyperaceae : About 40 species in seven genera of the Cyperaceae were collected from five Provinces ; of those 20 species were common to Japan. The chromosome numbers in nine species of Carex, Eleocharis, Scirpus and Kobresia were studied. The tetraploid (2n=24) Carex siderosticta was found to be distributed from Japan to Northeast China.
5. The Orchidaceae and other families : The chromosome numbers in five species of the Orchidaceae from China were studied. Spiranthes sinensis (2n=30) and Goodyers procera (2n=42) of China were same in chromosome number to those of Japan. Some species of the Liliaceae and Paeonia (Paeoniaceae) were collected in Japan and studied cytologically by using chromosome banding techniques. Less