WAYAN Redi A ウダヤナ大学, 畜産学部, 講師
I Gusti Ngur ウダヤナ大学, 医学部・細菌, 講師
SOETJININGSIH Udayana University, Faculty of Medicine, Pediatrics, Professor, 医学部・小児科, 小児栄養部長
I.GDE Anggan ウダヤナ大学, 教育学部, 教授
ADNYANA I.G. ウダヤナ大学, 学長
FJKUDA Kazuo Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Children's Education, Professor, 児童教育学科・英文学, 教授 (30089073)
KIHARA Seiichiro Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Children's Education, Associate Professor, 児童教育学科・幼児教育, 講師 (20214851)
OMAE Mamoru Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Children's Education, Professor, 児童教育学科・幼児教育, 教授 (40149662)
KUSAKABE Keiko Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Living Sciences, Professor, 家政学科・栄養, 教授 (40158100)
OKAMOTO Susumu Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Living Sciences, Associate Professor, 家政学科・生活文化, 助教授 (70152345)
SAEKI Takamichi Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Living Sciences, Professor, 家政学科・栄養, 教授 (80215574)
NISHIRA Hiroshi Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of living Sciences, Professor, 家政学科・栄養, 教授 (80031160)
OMORI Masato Minatogawa Women's College, Faculty of Living Sciences, Lecturer, 家政学科・生活文化, 講師 (00194308)
KOJIMA Masami Minatogawa Women's college, Faculty of Living Sciences, Professor, 家政学科・養護, 教授 (90149667)
I. G. N. P. Adnyana Udayana University, Rector & Professor (Faculty of Medicine)
I. G. A. Suhandana Udayana University, Department of Education, Professor
I. W. R. Aryanta Udayana University, Faculty of Animal Science, Senior Lecturer
I. G. N. Suyasa Udayana University, Faculty of Medicine, Senior Lecturer
I.KETUT Sula ウダヤナ大学, 蓄産学部, 講師
I.GST.NGR.AG ウダヤナ大学, 農学部, 講師
MADE Badra A ウダヤナ大学, 蓄産学部, 講師
SOETJININGSI ウダヤナ大学, 医学部・小児科, 小児栄養部長
NY.HILDA Sud ウダヤナ大学, 医学部・心理学, 講師
I.G.N.P.ADNY ウダヤナ大学, 学長
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Achievements of the University-to-University Cooperative Research for the past three years are briefly reported.
1. STUDIES FOR LIFE PROTECTION
(1) Variations of Endotoxin concentration of fresh blood, obtained from infectious diseases children in Udayana and Indonesia University Hospitals, were investigated. Noteworthy was that high and middle levels of Endotoxin were observed in patients of Typhoid Fever and Hepatitis ; Unexpectably, extremely low level of Endotoxin in Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever and Purulent Meningitis was observed.
(2) A novel protenase-inhibitor, synthetized as a trypsin-inhibitor, was able to inhibit Limulus Test for Endotoxin, suggesting the involvement of trypsin-like enzyme in Test system.
(3) lndonesia "horseshoe crabs (Tachypleus and Carcinoscorpius rotundicauda)" were found. to be useful for Limulus Test. Geological distributions of the crabs in Indonesia have been keenly under investigations.
2. STUDIES FOR LIFE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
A. Foods :
(1) Repeated discussio
n on traditional foods in Bali concluded that the improvement of food-processing and storage conditions is and will be a significant issue for us.
(2) The investigation of putrefaction process of "LAWAR", a typical traditional food in Bali, shows a high correlation between the putrefaction process and quantitative changes of a bacteria population, endotoxin and volatile basic nitrogen. Consequently, endotoxin was proven to be as a marker for food spoilage. Several gram-negative bacteria were isolated form food sample, which showed different reactions to Limulus Test.
B. Educational Aspect :
The research was focused on comparative studies of child education in Japan and Indonesia (Bali). Although there was a big cultural difference between the two countries, common problems were isolated from psychological and educational standpoints. In the third year, the child bearing, rearing, and child education patterns were compared and discussed. Besides this cooperative research, six related forums were held (three forums in Japan and Indonesia respectively). Less