Practical Study on Early Childhood Education for Three Years
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo Gakugei University|
OGAWA Hitoshi Tokyo Gakugei Univ. Dept. of Education Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (60014677)
TAKAHASHI Michiko Tokyo Gakugei Univ. Dept. of Education Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (70107712)
SENBA Katsuya Fukuoka Kyoiku Univ. Dept. Ofeducation Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (40033550)
FURUYA Kenji Yamanashi Univ. Dept. of Education Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (20020323)
UCHIYAMA Takeji Shizuoka Univ. Dept. of Education Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (70022176)
HACHINO Masao Seitoku Univ. Dept. of Humanities Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (80014819)
|Project Period (FY)
1988 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Keywords||Three-Years-Old Children / Early Child Education for Three Years / Goals of Education in Kindergarten / Developmental Assesment / Education Programs for Pre-School Children / 幼児指導の方法 / 幼児の発達|
1. Four aspects ; mother-child-separation, stabilizing child's living in kindergarten, characteristics of play in three-years-old children and self supporting for daily life were chosen as a heart of this project by seven head teachers from different kindergartens attached to universities with detailed discussion.
2. All of educational goals month gathered from 43 kindergartens are rearranged in 29 categories and more than 500 items according to key words. One third of these items are contained in only three categories ; knowledge and/or comprehending, play and enjoy.
3. New assessment scale which consisting of 5phases and 88 items (Seven grads) are developed on the strength of the data described above. This scale can use to estimating child's levels those who attained for the goals.
4.734 kindergarten children are evaluated by using the scale three times, a month, six months and sixteen months after entranced in to their kindergartens. Those who obtained A grate (avarage) were 26,6% at the first time and 61,3%, 73,6% after six months, fifteen months respectively. Two-third of our subjects attained to a state of A grade on the scale inside of 1 and 1/2 year from beginning their kindergarten live.
5. Practical education programs for tree-years-old children (from 44 teachers) are wrapped up and proposed as a result of this research.
6. One thousand literatures infield of young children are housed in computed data base that be easy of reference by with key words.
Research Products (7results)