Research on a Methodology of Promoting General Education About Information Processing.
|Research Institution||Kyoto University|
HASEGAWA Toshiharu Kyoto Univ. Faculty of Eng. Prof., 工学部, 教授 (40025911)
SUGIE Hidezumi Nagoya Insti. of tech. Center of Information processing Education. Associate Pro, 情報処理教育センター, 助教授 (30024277)
YAMADA Osamu Muroran Insti. of tech. Educational Center for information Processing. Associate, 情報処理教育センター, 助教授 (70002897)
NAGATA Hiroyasu Hokkaido Univ. Center for information processing Education. Associate Prof., 情報処理教育センター, 助教授 (70000875)
武市 正人 東京大学, 教育用計算機センター, 助教授 (10011165)
川添 良幸 東北大学, 情報処理教育センター, 助教授 (30091672)
HACHIMURA Kozaburo Kyoto Univ. Faculty of Eng. Associate Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (70124229)
TAKEI Shigeo Tohoku Univ. Educational Center for information Processing. Associate Prof., 情報処理教育センター, 助教授 (30004360)
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Keywords||elementary courses on information science / computer science / computer literacy / educational computer system / C A I / 一般情報処理教育 / コンピュ-タサイエンス / コンピュ-タリテラシ- / 教育用計算機システム / CAI / 情報処理教育|
1) Extraction of problems on information processing education in universities. Some of the Problems, Which we are currently facing in doing information processing education, have been extracted. Problems are discussed and analyzed according to the classification below :
(2) Guidance in Programming lab work.
(3) Management and operation of a computing center.
(4) Cooperation of computing center and faculties.
(5) Teaching assistant.
(6) Choice and operation of educational computer systems.
2) Survey of policies in introducing educational computer systems. Policies in introducing current computer systems as well as actual results we had after the introduction have been summarized.
3) Survey of current status of information processing education in some private universities.
Some of the private universities are doing noticeable educational activities in information education. Policy and current status of the activities are surveyed by interviewing the persons in charge.
4) Survey of opinion from industrial sector.
Interviews have been carried out with some of the industrial companies concerning the opinion and comment on information education in universities. We have also made a survey about the research made at the organization of the industrial sector.
5) Definition of crucial problems to be solved within a couple of years. Finally we made a discussion based on the result of surveys and extracted some of the crucial problems which must be solved in a short range.
Research Output (28results)