Intelligent Model and Communication for Distributed Automated Manufacturing System
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Hokkaido University|
KISHINAMI Takeshi Hokkaido University, Precision Engg. Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30001796)
MORIWAKI T Koube University, Mechanical Engg. Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00031104)
SUZUKI H University of Tokyo, Precision Machinary Engg. Ass.Professor, 教養学部, 助教授 (40187761)
ITO Y Tokyo Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engg. Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60016441)
FURUKAWA F Tokyo Metropolitan University, Mechanical Engg. Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10087190)
SANAI S Tokyo Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engg. Ass.Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (90194878)
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥14,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥13,000,000)
|Keywords||Distributed automated manufacturing / Product model / Cominucation / Computer model / Factory model / Recongnition / Geometric model / manufacturing process / 自律分散 生産システム / 生産情報の誘発機構 / セル・コントロ-ラ / 知的モデル / CAD / CAM / 加工環境の認識 / 生産プロセスの分散管理 / 生産情報のコミニュケ-ション / CAD@CAM / 生産情報のコミュニケ-ション|
This report describes the cooperative works for an intelligent model and communication for the distributed automated manufacturing system which was done by ten researchers belonged seven different universitys. The following results were obtained.
1) In order to analysis the structure of distributed automated manufacturing system, the following items were investigated ;
-Basic structure of Distributed Automated Manufacturing System
-Intelligent data structure for product model
-Communication for the distributed system
-Recongnition for manufacturing enviroments
-Control mechanism and information processing for manufacturing process
2) For constructing the distributed automated manufactring system, it is very important isses to develop the computer model for manufactring process.
3) An intelligent mechanism for deriving the necessary information for manufacturing operation from the given objective information was proposed based on the object oriented data base.
4) Data exchange between the distributed manufactring facilities should be done base on the context driven communication mechanism.
5) The distributed automated manufactring system should have the recongnision function for machining enviroment and geometric shape.
Research Output (10results)