Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Ehime University|
OHASHI Gyozo Ehime Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (10036296)
TANAKA Masahumi Mie Univ., Bio. Resour., Prof., 生物資源学部, 教授 (20024565)
YAMAMOTO Teruo Meiji Univ., Agric., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70015618)
MIWA Hajime Iwate Univ., Agric., Assoc. Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (30107180)
KATOH Osamu Saga Univ., Agric., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (40038295)
MORI Ken Kyushu Univ., Agric., Assis. Prof., 農学部, 助手 (50117272)
前川 勝朗 山形大学, 農学部, 助教授 (40007076)
松下 玄 三重大学, 生物資源学部, 教授 (80024529)
川越 信清 弘前大学, 農学部, 助教授 (00003434)
久保 成隆 東京大学, 農学部, 助手 (40134506)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
|Keywords||Farming Situation / Irrigation Control / Hydraulic Design / Water Quality Control / Water Front System / Landscape Design|
The first aim for the optimum irrigation system is to seek for techniques depended on both hydraulic analysis and suitable maintenance taking account of recent farming situations. The second one is, as things as, to keep reasonable harmony between rural green space and artificial irrigation system.
Many fresh knowledge and active farming recognition by following field inspections :
(1) : 1989.12.20-22, Around Yamagata City, the Mogami River and Syonai Basin
(2) : 1990.7.29-31, Upper mountainous area and middle basin along the Tone River
(3) : 1991.10.2-4, Toyokawa Water Supply and Utilization System
1. Control for Water Quality in Reservoir : N. Rubo had analyzed the movement of sand and silt-like particles in a reservoir. G. Ohashi studied on stratified flow and interfacial wave in tidal river model experimentally and on salt water fronts in the Hiji tidal river.
K. Mori & O. Katoh studied on both the entrainment rate of density interface and salt transport from bottom to surface due to a wind-induced current by many experiments.
2. Improvement of Intake Works : T. Yamamoto and Y. Akiyoshi studied on the intake methods related to morphology of torrents in small scale water supply system and get useful design techniques. H. Miwa & N. Kawagoshi investigated on both flushing sand under gates or sluice outlet and on the consideration how to prevent sand deposition around barrages on river beds dredged artificially.
3. Measures for Channel Circumstance Control : F. Matsushita and K. Maekawa investigated on both the noise characteristics caused by the flow over, drop down and check structures and control method. M. Tanaka and H. Itagaki studied on control method for surging of open-type pipeline and an application of image processing to hydraulic model test of stilling basin.
Results about recent farming situations are gathered in the report at Part I.