CoーOperative Research of the Measuring Method of Agricultural Products
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Shimane University |
IWAO Toshio Shimane Uni. Agi. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (70032547)
YAMASHITA Ritsuya Kyoto Uni. Agi. Emeritus Prof., 農学部, 名誉教授 (30026463)
MURASE Haruhiko Osakahuritsu Uni. Agri. Associate Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (20137243)
MOHRI Kentaro Okayama Uni. Agri. Prof., 農学部, 教授 (20081531)
FUJIURA Tateshi Shimane Uni. Agri. Associate Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (00026585)
OKAMOTO Tsuguo Tokyo Uni. Agri. Associate Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (40031215)
川村 恒夫 神戸大学, 農学部, 助教授 (50107984)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
Completed (Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,600,000)
|Keywords||Physical Property of Agricultural Product / Quality Measuring Method / Visible Property / Rice Taste Quality / Spectral Reflectance Property / Tomato Breaking Property / Culture Plant Property / Sound Transmissibility / 分光特性 / 音伝達特性|
Recently, for improving agricultural product qualities using of developing of new agricultural technology, the technique of a machine vision system has been using in the part of the plant cultivation, the color sorting and recognization of agricultural products. However, for establishing the utilization with respect to above improving techniques. It is necessary to clear the properties of agricultural products. Consequently, the study dealt with the properties with respect to the agricultural product qualities. The main results were as follow :
(1) It is clear that the rice taste relates to process from drying to milling.
(2) The growth measuring of a culture plant was within the range of possibility by using of the method of electricity and magnetism.
(3) The performance of tomato break was within of possibility by the measuring of water potential.
(4) The measuring method of persimmon tannin and of persimmon sugar was established.
(5) The detection of fruits defected in visible wavelength region was complicated by the variation in color over the surface of fruits. But blush and ground color curves had about same values of spectral reflectance in near infrared region. And the spectral reflectance drew the clear distinction between normal and damage of fruit surface.
(6) The shape of the crop within the distance of several tens cm from the sensor could be measured with fairly good accuracy and the fruits could be distinguished from leaves and stems by the difference color.
(7) The estimating method of inner quality of agricultural products was within the range of possbility by measuring of a sound transmissibility.
These above studies were edited as the agricultural product property research.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (18 results)