Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A).
|Research Institution||Tohoku University|
ONUMA Kosuke Prof. of Faculty of Science, Tohoku University, 理学部, 教授 (50000865)
長谷中 利昭 東北大学, 理学部, 助手 (50202429)
藤巻 宏和 東北大学, 理学部, 助教授 (90133933)
青木 謙一郎 東北大学, 理学部, 教授 (00004276)
加藤 工 東北大学, 理学部, 助手 (90214379)
大谷 栄治 東北大学, 理学部, 助教授 (60136306)
AOKI Ken-ichiro Prof. of Faculty of Science, Tohoku University
FUJIMAKI Hirokazu Associate Prof. of Faculty of Science, Tohoku Univ.
OHTANI Eiji Associate Prof. of Faculty of Science, Tohoku University
KATO Takumi Instractor of Faculty of Science, Tohoku University
HASENAKA Toshiaki Instractor of Faculty of Science, Tohoku University
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥27,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥27,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥23,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥23,000,000)
|Keywords||Mantle Minerals / Phase equilibria of silicate at high Pressure / Partioning of elements between mantle and core minerals / Phase transition at high pressure / Martian Interior / Density of Minerals / マントル構成鉱物 / 高圧下における珪酸塩の相平衡 / マントル / 核物質間の元素分配 / マントル鉱物の相転移 / 火星の内部構造モデル / 珪酸塩メルトー鉱物の密度逆転 / 高圧下の相平衡 / マントル鉱物 / 珪酸塩熔融体の密度 / 元素分配 / 高圧実験 / マルチアンビル型高圧装置 / 超高圧実験 / 多重アンビル高圧発生装置 / 地球・惑星内部構造 / 高マグネシウム安山岩 / グラファイトーダイアモンド転移 / 鉄の相関係 / ラマン散乱 / マントル物質 / クロム / チタン / エクロジャイト|
Experimental studies on the earth matrials have been performed using the multi-anvil type high pressure apparatus with the following results during the term of project.
1. Phase relations among the mantle minerals above 8 GPa : Phase equilibrium diagrams have been determined for the system (1) forstbrite-anorthite-diopside, (2) diopside-enstatite, and (3) forsterite-pyrope. Pressure dependence of the composition of the liquid produced by partial melting and the melting behavior of the minerals present were elucidated.
2. Transitions and phase equilibria of the core materials : (1) Transitions of Fe were determined by the electric resistance method developed in our laboratory. (2) Phase equilibria of the system Fe-Fes were determined at 8 GPa.
3. Partitioning of elements between core and mantle materials : Partitioning of some elements between mantle minerals, silicate melts, and metal iron above 10 GPa was determined, and the relationships between abundance of these elements and core-mantle equilibrium odel were examined on the basis of the experimental data.
4. In-situ observation of MgSiO_3 transition by X-ray diffraction analysis : Transition of clinopyroxene structure - Mg_2SiO_4 spinel +stishovite - ilmenite structure were determined at 20 - 27 GPa.
5. Martian Interior model ; High pressure-high temperature experiments were carried out on a estimated martian mantle composition and a structure model of the martian interior were presented, based on the experimental results.
6. Density of peridotite melt at high pressures : Pressure dependence of forsterite and peridotite melt were examined with the result suggesting that density cross over between forsterite and Fe-rich peridotite melt is not probable.